Pitney Bowes

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

I got a referral. Brief and unremarkable phone interview followed by an on site presentation I was asked to make. They were almost too impressed with the technological aspects of my presentation which were hardly remarkable and not really the point of the presentation.
    Over 2 months passed between interview (beginning of August) and offer (mid October). Offer included a start date over 3 months later (last day of January.)

Interview Questions
    • What would you physically need to reproduce your presented work. At first I thought that this was the 'trick question' to verify that I had actually done the work when in fact they had no understanding of it (the process or technology.)   View Answer
    The offer seemed ideal as I thought what a great way to start. Sadly, changes in mgmt over the next year killed both enthusiasm for the work and the desire for a truly creative outcome.

Senior Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2010.

Loved the entire process. Things were very clear and transparent from upfront.

Interview Questions
    • Had to make presentation, and we had some pretty smart people in the audience. Asked detailed pointed questions.   Answer Question
    Pretty straight forward. Had little room for negotiation.