Pittsburgh Public Schools

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pittsburgh Public Schools in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had three interviews. The first interview was with the school principal, the district department supervisor, and a board member. It was a basic, introductory interview.

My second interview was a sample lesson. The principal and district department supervisor acted as students in my classroom.

The third interview was basically an opportunity for me to ask questions about the job and the principal to ask final questions.

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate anything.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pittsburgh Public Schools.

Interview Details – standard procedures. skills test, onsite interview.

Interview Question – none.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Workers Compensation Manager Interview

Workers Compensation Manager
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pittsburgh Public Schools in March 2008.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 interview followed by call back for panel interview. Job offer came shortly thereafter.

Interview Question – Renewal Application for self-insured status   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Position was on a salary schedule. No negotiations.

Worked for Pittsburgh Public Schools? Contribute to the Community!