Pixeldust Studios

Relevance Date Difficulty

Artist Interview

Artist
Bethesda, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pixeldust Studios.

Interview Details – Initial communication started through a job posting on a career website. I called to get more information on the posting, and the company got back to me in a timely manner. I had one phone interview and one in person interview, and two weeks later got my offer letter.

Interview Question – I was supposed to be given a quiz to test my skills but never received it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much of a negotiation phase but was expected to start work eleven days after receiving the offer letter, which was a quick turnaround, especially if you are out of state

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Animator Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Pixeldust Studios.

Interview Details – Simple and straight forward. They want to make sure you know your stuff, and that's about it.
Very personable interview, it was more like having a conversation with a peer. Not intimidating at all.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiation process was just like any other.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pixeldust Studios? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pixeldust Studios interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pixeldust Studios employees and interview candidates.