Pixelworks

Very Easy Interview

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pixelworks in November 2009.

Interview Details – Owner interviewed me directly, asked about my past experience but didn't even look at my portfolio. He's not very technical, so he just assumed that I knew what I was talking about since it was all over his head.

Interview Question – Nothing very unexpected, to be honest.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pixelworks in October 2010.

Interview Details – One time face to face interview. Not very difficult questions.

Interview Question – Divider design with fixed point   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no much experience on salary negotiation then.

Senior Director of Engineering Interview

Senior Director of Engineering

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pixelworks.

Interview Details – A former colleague called me and convinced me I should interview there. So I flew to headquarters for a long day of interviews. Seemed like the opportunity was good . While the company had obvious problems due to several bungled acquisitions and mergers, the opportunity seemed good. So I took the job and ended up regretting it.

Interview Question – The most difficult question concerned some technical aspects of video DSP.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was pretty simple. I stated an expected salary and got it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pixelworks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pixelworks interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pixelworks employees and interview candidates.