Pixmania Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pixmania

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pixmania (Brno (Czech Republic)) in August 2011.

Interview

After i send a CV, company called me, Start to talk in native language amd then switched to eng. another round contains from 45 min test with some basics questions from testing and continues with 1 on 2 interview with HR. Next round was 1on1 interview with team leader of Testers.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pixmania (Brno (Czech Republic)) in June 2011.

Interview

The first personal meeting with HR. She will iterview you and test your knowledge of English (approx. 30 minutes) and then you will write a PHP knowledge test (about 10 pages, 1 hour deadline). According to the results of the test you will be invited to the second round, which is with dev managers. This round more technically oriented, they discusses the previous work, personal projects, education and so on. This round is usually the lastone. Approximately in a week you will have the result.

Interview Questions