Pixomondo

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pixomondo

Candidate Interview Review

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pixomondo in September 2011.

I have managed to spot the recruitment information on net and applied for the position. Got reply within 3 days but the entire process took almost 4 weeks to complete, which I will get to in a minute. Firstly, the company setup a skype interview with me with 1 of the producers and HR manager. The entire process was fairly simple and easy, common questions was asked and nothing too strange. I was approved on first round so the COO also wanted a chat with me in person, which was completed by phone. Once I passed the interview, the painful process started, because the company only have 1 decision maker. The interview process took less than a wait, but the decision making + negotiation took 3 weeks because the decision make was too busy to make decisions.

Interview Questions
    • What were the challenege you have met in your previous job in the similar role?   View Answer
    Salary and negotiation was done by e-mail. It was reasonable so it didn't take them long to make decision