Pizza Hut Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Shelby, NC).

Interview

I dont Know

Negotiation

no negotiation, almost minumum wage for maximum hours

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I filled out the online app and was contacted a few days later via phone. The gentleman left a message. I returned his call and we scheduled to meet at his restaurant, even though he would not be the hiring restaurant.

The interview went well. He looked me over, said I would have to shave my beard if hired as "part of the uniform"

We went over a few "What if" questions and I asked him a few.

Afterwards, he scheduled me to meet with a second General Manager.

It went well.

Interview Questions

• None really. Lots of what if scenarios and overall competency questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Waycross, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

What I am looking for in a job and what they can offer me. They tested mymanagement skills by asking questions about different circumstances

Interview Questions

• Where want to be as a person in 5 years   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2010.

Interview

pretty simple. if you are breathing and can talk then you are pretty much hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no room for negotiation. you have to accept what they offer youy

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Warwick, RI) in April 2010.

Interview

I applies for the assistant manager position through online and then got the interview with area coach manager who asked me every single question related to customer service and what i want from pizza hut.

Interview Questions

• why do you do when customer is mad   1 Answer

Negotiation

asked for 35000 got hired for 30000

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Mesa, AZ) in May 2009.

Interview

After 2 weeks I was called for an interview. I was interviewed by a group of two and later rescheduled for a
    second interview. The second interview had 3 people, one of general management and 2 from upper level
    management positions. The personnel were friendly and helpful at putting you at ease. The process was
    what I expected from an interview and the follow up was timely.

Interview Questions

• What does communication mean to you, and how does it affect you.   1 Answer
    • What were your numbers( dollars) in sales and expenses, and how did you compare to your peers   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Interview was a fast, hurried process in the restaurant, can't know a candidate in less than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why are you not working right now?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2008.

Interview

First interviewed with Area Manager, he placed me in a store close to where I lived, then interviewed with the General Manager of the store. Got the job a few days later.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2008.

Interview

very qick asked about managment situations and the like. Really wanted to see a good personality and basic social skills

Negotiation

2 days