Pizza Hut

Updated Mar 10, 2014

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Shelby, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – I dont Know

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, almost minumum wage for maximum hours

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2010.

Interview Details – pretty simple. if you are breathing and can talk then you are pretty much hired

Interview Question – none. all questions were simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no room for negotiation. you have to accept what they offer youy

Assistant Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – I filled out the online app and was contacted a few days later via phone. The gentleman left a message. I returned his call and we scheduled to meet at his restaurant, even though he would not be the hiring restaurant.

The interview went well. He looked me over, said I would have to shave my beard if hired as "part of the uniform"

We went over a few "What if" questions and I asked him a few.

Afterwards, he scheduled me to meet with a second General Manager.

It went well.

Interview Question – None really. Lots of what if scenarios and overall competency questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – Interview was a fast, hurried process in the restaurant, can't know a candidate in less than 10 minutes.

Interview Question – Why are you not working right now?   View Answer

Waycross, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2011.

Interview Details – What I am looking for in a job and what they can offer me. They tested mymanagement skills by asking questions about different circumstances

Interview Question – Where want to be as a person in 5 years   View Answer

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2008.

Interview Details – very qick asked about managment situations and the like. Really wanted to see a good personality and basic social skills

Negotiation Details – 2 days

Warwick, RI

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applies for the assistant manager position through online and then got the interview with area coach manager who asked me every single question related to customer service and what i want from pizza hut.

Interview Question – why do you do when customer is mad   View Answer

Negotiation Details – asked for 35000 got hired for 30000

Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2008.

Interview Details – First interviewed with Area Manager, he placed me in a store close to where I lived, then interviewed with the General Manager of the store. Got the job a few days later.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Mesa, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2009.

Interview Details – After 2 weeks I was called for an interview. I was interviewed by a group of two and later rescheduled for a
second interview. The second interview had 3 people, one of general management and 2 from upper level
management positions. The personnel were friendly and helpful at putting you at ease. The process was
what I expected from an interview and the follow up was timely.

Interview Questions

• What does communication mean to you, and how does it affect you.   View Answer
  • What were your numbers( dollars) in sales and expenses, and how did you compare to your peers   View Answer

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!