Pizza Hut

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Called 2 weeks later to have in person interview.

Interview Question – Name a time you had a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Kaneohe, HI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2011.

Interview Details – Easy interview. Took a while to respond after I turned in the app but I was hired after a 3 minute interview.

Interview Question – Are you doing any activities after school?   View Answer

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2009.

Interview Details – they just asked me the reg questions

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   View Answer

Peshāwar (Pakistan)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2011.

Interview Details – Documents submission, then call up for interview. after that another call for verification, anfd at last final recruitment as trainee employee.

Interview Question – asks about the previous experience and the background of the related job.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2008.

Interview Details – i just walked n the store and askesd was they hirin they said i had a interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Question – how much work experience do you have   View Answer

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!