Pizza Hut Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denham Springs, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Denham Springs, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

I called up there on a Thursday. I had the interview on a Friday. The interview was straigh forward. He asked me about three questions. I recieved an offer the following Monday.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Irvine, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

interview process was good I filled out an application online then called for the next week to see if the manger looked at then I went in stores to see if the manger looked at it then was asked to fill out another paper application in store. finally got an interview within 2 weeks. the store I got my interview at my general manger was really laid back and mellow type guy like myself and he just really got an idea of how many hours I was looking for per week. he even told me I was over qualified. after the interview he told me I got the job and schedule a day for me to come in and train. very simple straight to the point interview.

Interview Questions

• how many hours are you looking for , can you work in a fast pace environment, do you have good customer service give me an example.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Group interview. Good management. People seemed like team players. Only downside is not getting the one on one time with hiring manager. Place looked well kept. Good place for part time not so much full time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer places an order and doesn't pick it up ?   1 Answer

Not enough hours.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I did not have an interview. I filled out an application and got called a few days later to come in for training. The training consisted of taking a lot of computer tests.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Interview

I was looking for part time job. I apply online and then invited for onsite interview. The process was smooth. I was told that they would contact me in few days.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Called 2 weeks later to have in person interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peshāwar (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Peshāwar (Pakistan)) in January 2011.

Interview

Documents submission, then call up for interview. after that another call for verification, anfd at last final recruitment as trainee employee.

Interview Questions

• asks about the previous experience and the background of the related job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kaneohe, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kaneohe, HI) in April 2011.

Interview

Easy interview. Took a while to respond after I turned in the app but I was hired after a 3 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you doing any activities after school?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2008.

Interview

i just walked n the store and askesd was they hirin they said i had a interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• how much work experience do you have   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Houston, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

they just asked me the reg questions