Pizza Hut Cook Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014

1.8

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cook Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2014.

I applied on a monday and got a call on tuesday saying if i could go in for a interview at 6. Really easy questions like where i worked before and what hours i was able to work since I'm a high school student. Then towards the end she told me that they were going to call me on thursday if i got the job or not. But they dint call me so i called and they told me that they needed to hear from the store manager. And i still haven't gotten a response.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Cook Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2012.

For me there was no interview needed. i came in everyday and had friendly conversation with the manager and got the job. I was coming in to get food and would just chat with the manager and check up on my status of my application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Airy, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Airy, NC

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2012.

a call in for the interview, the interview process, computer training and otj training other than that thats all i can recall it was all a blur afterwards and i have been enjoying it every since.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

the hiring and interview process depeneds on the management at each store but their will be a 4 hr training day before you are allowed to start at your store the first day at your store will be online training as well as pottential phone training

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Clairsville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Clairsville, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Didn't ask me much, got right to the point because they were in desperate need of people

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2012.

Mostly, the manager asked me of my availability and when I could start. He told me how he likes to run the store, and a few days later I started for training on the job.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly just, are you capable of being on you're feet for long periods of time?   View Answer
    There was already a base salary (Minimum wage)

Cook Interview

I came in for an interview. It was very casual and the manager just wanted to make sure that I had the availability they needed and informed me of the job requirements.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't anything out of the ordinary. In fact, he didn't really ask anything other than why I applied and what I hoped to get from the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orland Park, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2008.

-Contacted through phone (about six months after applying)
    -A couple of interviews, namely 2 if I remember correctly
    -Very relaxed atmosphere
    -Typical restaurant setting/culture however since this was during the winter business was a bit slow on that particular day
    -Staff was very friendly
    -Went through a couple of computer systems and whatnot
    -Typical Interview questions
    -Immediately called later in the day and started training the next day (which was really good)

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult or unexpected question, everything they asked was typical interview fodder.   Answer Question
    No real negotiation, it's a restaurant joint so you know ahead of time what you'll be making since the wages are fixed for certain positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Online application is the first step. I applied for a Team Member position and after the standard application, I was routed to a very tough intelligence/ aptitude battery of tests.
    I thought the test was overkill for wanting to be a cook! Pizza Hut is a great first job in the restaurant business. Hard work and lots of lessons learned in customer service. Free pizza!!!

Interview Questions
    • The hardest part was the aptitude test. There were some math puzzlers on it!   Answer Question
    None. Minimum wage to start, no discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Katy, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2012.

It was really easy. The. manager asked me about 5 different questions and that was it. If you get asked what size shirt would you need you basically already have the job

Interview Questions
    • describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   View Answer
    • describe a stregnth   View Answer
    You sign some papers and and take what they give you

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!