Pizza Hut Cook Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2014

1.8

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cook Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2014.

I applied on a monday and got a call on tuesday saying if i could go in for a interview at 6. Really easy questions like where i worked before and what hours i was able to work since I'm a high school student. Then towards the end she told me that they were going to call me on thursday if i got the job or not. But they dint call me so i called and they told me that they needed to hear from the store manager. And i still haven't gotten a response.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Cook Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2013.

The basic interview was when are you available and when can you start work. They just want people who have open availability. The questions were easy. Like do you have any experience that will help you out here. Do you have a problem with doing things outside of your job responsibilities

Cook Interview

I came in for an interview. It was very casual and the manager just wanted to make sure that I had the availability they needed and informed me of the job requirements.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't anything out of the ordinary. In fact, he didn't really ask anything other than why I applied and what I hoped to get from the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Clairsville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Clairsville, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Didn't ask me much, got right to the point because they were in desperate need of people

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

the hiring and interview process depeneds on the management at each store but their will be a 4 hr training day before you are allowed to start at your store the first day at your store will be online training as well as pottential phone training

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Airy, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Airy, NC

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2012.

a call in for the interview, the interview process, computer training and otj training other than that thats all i can recall it was all a blur afterwards and i have been enjoying it every since.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Online application is the first step. I applied for a Team Member position and after the standard application, I was routed to a very tough intelligence/ aptitude battery of tests.
    I thought the test was overkill for wanting to be a cook! Pizza Hut is a great first job in the restaurant business. Hard work and lots of lessons learned in customer service. Free pizza!!!

Interview Questions
    • The hardest part was the aptitude test. There were some math puzzlers on it!   Answer Question
    None. Minimum wage to start, no discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2012.

It was really easy. The. manager asked me about 5 different questions and that was it. If you get asked what size shirt would you need you basically already have the job

Interview Questions
    • describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   View Answer
    • describe a stregnth   View Answer
    You sign some papers and and take what they give you

Cook Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2012.

For me there was no interview needed. i came in everyday and had friendly conversation with the manager and got the job. I was coming in to get food and would just chat with the manager and check up on my status of my application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2012.

Mostly, the manager asked me of my availability and when I could start. He told me how he likes to run the store, and a few days later I started for training on the job.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly just, are you capable of being on you're feet for long periods of time?   View Answer
    There was already a base salary (Minimum wage)