Pizza Hut

Getting the Interview

14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Interview Details – the hiring and interview process depeneds on the management at each store but their will be a 4 hr training day before you are allowed to start at your store the first day at your store will be online training as well as pottential phone training

Interview Question – there was not really any difficult questions   Answer Question

Saint Clairsville, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Interview Details – Didn't ask me much, got right to the point because they were in desperate need of people

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2012.

Interview Details – Mostly, the manager asked me of my availability and when I could start. He told me how he likes to run the store, and a few days later I started for training on the job.

Interview Question – Mostly just, are you capable of being on you're feet for long periods of time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was already a base salary (Minimum wage)

Interviewed at Pizza Hut

Interview Details – I came in for an interview. It was very casual and the manager just wanted to make sure that I had the availability they needed and informed me of the job requirements.

Interview Question – There really wasn't anything out of the ordinary. In fact, he didn't really ask anything other than why I applied and what I hoped to get from the job.   Answer Question

Orland Park, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2008.

Interview Details – -Contacted through phone (about six months after applying)
-A couple of interviews, namely 2 if I remember correctly
-Very relaxed atmosphere
-Typical restaurant setting/culture however since this was during the winter business was a bit slow on that particular day
-Staff was very friendly
-Went through a couple of computer systems and whatnot
-Typical Interview questions
-Immediately called later in the day and started training the next day (which was really good)

Interview Question – No real difficult or unexpected question, everything they asked was typical interview fodder.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation, it's a restaurant joint so you know ahead of time what you'll be making since the wages are fixed for certain positions.

Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Interview Details – Online application is the first step. I applied for a Team Member position and after the standard application, I was routed to a very tough intelligence/ aptitude battery of tests.
I thought the test was overkill for wanting to be a cook! Pizza Hut is a great first job in the restaurant business. Hard work and lots of lessons learned in customer service. Free pizza!!!

Interview Question – The hardest part was the aptitude test. There were some math puzzlers on it!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Minimum wage to start, no discussion.

Katy, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was really easy. The. manager asked me about 5 different questions and that was it. If you get asked what size shirt would you need you basically already have the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – You sign some papers and and take what they give you

Warwick, RI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2008.

Interview Details – boring

Interview Question – why do you want to work for pizza hut   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there wasnt

Liberal, KS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2010.

Interview Details – Turned in application, 1:1 interview, personality test, job offer

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Low Pay

Lake Charles, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2010.

Interview Details – Filled out the application online and about 2 1/2 weeks later he called me in for an interview. We sat there and he basically wanted to know my availability. And 1 day later he told me to come pick up uniform.

Interview Question – What goes on a Supreme Pizza?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pizza Hut

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!

Pizza Hut Videos

Pizza Hut – Why Work for Us?

The history of Pizza Hut began in 1958, when what is now the world's largest pizza franchise was born. Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., whose restaurants… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Hut Cook interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Hut employees and interview candidates.