Pizza Hut

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mount Airy, NC

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2012.

Interview Details – a call in for the interview, the interview process, computer training and otj training other than that thats all i can recall it was all a blur afterwards and i have been enjoying it every since.

Interview Question – if i was enrolled in school or not   Answer Question

Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Interview Details – the hiring and interview process depeneds on the management at each store but their will be a 4 hr training day before you are allowed to start at your store the first day at your store will be online training as well as pottential phone training

Interview Question – there was not really any difficult questions   Answer Question

Saint Clairsville, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Interview Details – Didn't ask me much, got right to the point because they were in desperate need of people

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2012.

Interview Details – Mostly, the manager asked me of my availability and when I could start. He told me how he likes to run the store, and a few days later I started for training on the job.

Interview Question – Mostly just, are you capable of being on you're feet for long periods of time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was already a base salary (Minimum wage)

Interviewed at Pizza Hut

Interview Details – I came in for an interview. It was very casual and the manager just wanted to make sure that I had the availability they needed and informed me of the job requirements.

Interview Question – There really wasn't anything out of the ordinary. In fact, he didn't really ask anything other than why I applied and what I hoped to get from the job.   Answer Question

Orland Park, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2008.

Interview Details – -Contacted through phone (about six months after applying)
-A couple of interviews, namely 2 if I remember correctly
-Very relaxed atmosphere
-Typical restaurant setting/culture however since this was during the winter business was a bit slow on that particular day
-Staff was very friendly
-Went through a couple of computer systems and whatnot
-Typical Interview questions
-Immediately called later in the day and started training the next day (which was really good)

Interview Question – No real difficult or unexpected question, everything they asked was typical interview fodder.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation, it's a restaurant joint so you know ahead of time what you'll be making since the wages are fixed for certain positions.

Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Interview Details – Online application is the first step. I applied for a Team Member position and after the standard application, I was routed to a very tough intelligence/ aptitude battery of tests.
I thought the test was overkill for wanting to be a cook! Pizza Hut is a great first job in the restaurant business. Hard work and lots of lessons learned in customer service. Free pizza!!!

Interview Question – The hardest part was the aptitude test. There were some math puzzlers on it!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Minimum wage to start, no discussion.

Katy, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was really easy. The. manager asked me about 5 different questions and that was it. If you get asked what size shirt would you need you basically already have the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – You sign some papers and and take what they give you

Warwick, RI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2008.

Interview Details – boring

Interview Question – why do you want to work for pizza hut   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there wasnt

Liberal, KS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2010.

Interview Details – Turned in application, 1:1 interview, personality test, job offer

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Low Pay

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!