Pizza Hut Cook Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lampasas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Lampasas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I was asked to come in, and met with the store manager after the lunch rush. She asked me if I had quit my other jobs on good terms, and if I had given two week's notice or not. I was told the amount the position I was applying for (minimum wage), the quantity of hours they could offer me, and whether that would work for me. I was asked to start work the next day, but they offered me more pay if I would commute to the next town over.

Interview Questions

• Did you give two week's notice when leaving your last job?   Answer Question
  • Would you commute to the Pizza Hut in the next town over for 3.5% more pay?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hammond, IN).

Interview

Very easy and laid back, made you feel comfortable. In store interview, sat at a table and was asked questions about my schedule and avalibility, also how many hours a week I was willing to work. They seemed short handed, so they were giving out great hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Oral interview followed by written test. Written test answers are within the questions themselves. Easy test, no worries. Oral part was more difficult. But, I guess that would depend on who the interviewer is.

Cook Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2014.

Interview

I applied on a monday and got a call on tuesday saying if i could go in for a interview at 6. Really easy questions like where i worked before and what hours i was able to work since I'm a high school student. Then towards the end she told me that they were going to call me on thursday if i got the job or not. But they dint call me so i called and they told me that they needed to hear from the store manager. And i still haven't gotten a response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

It was one on one, very informal, light hearted. Did not have to dress super fancy. The woman interviewing me was the General Manager and she was very funny during the interview. She cracked jokes about everything and made I less stressful or nervewracking. She explained how things worked there and woeworked out a potential schedule with me after about 10 minutes of questions andc chatting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not try negotiating, she was cool with everything!

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2013.

Interview

The basic interview was when are you available and when can you start work. They just want people who have open availability. The questions were easy. Like do you have any experience that will help you out here. Do you have a problem with doing things outside of your job responsibilities

Cook Interview

Interview

I came in for an interview. It was very casual and the manager just wanted to make sure that I had the availability they needed and informed me of the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't anything out of the ordinary. In fact, he didn't really ask anything other than why I applied and what I hoped to get from the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Clairsville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Saint Clairsville, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

Didn't ask me much, got right to the point because they were in desperate need of people

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Wichita, KS) in January 2013.

Interview

the hiring and interview process depeneds on the management at each store but their will be a 4 hr training day before you are allowed to start at your store the first day at your store will be online training as well as pottential phone training

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Winter Haven, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Sat down with the manager. He went over my app and asked me a couple questions about why I wanted to work there, if I liked Pizza Hut personally, and my past work experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about Pizza Hut as a company?   1 Answer