Pizza Hut

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out app at PizzaHut.com got a call 3 hours later to come in for interview. Interviewed with the GM and got hired on the spot he only needed to wait for my DMV to come in positive to get me out doing deliveries until then I was working inside the store.

Very Easy Interview

Tallahassee, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the store manager and asked about my previous experiences in fast food and customer service. I was offered the job on the spot without a background check or anything. It took about two weeks for them to get me a uniform and everything.

Interview Questions

Upland, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2010.

Interview Details – I waited for like 20 minutes and then finally got to talk to the hr manager. He seemed to be nice and asked me a lot of questions.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked in a fast food restaurant before?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pizza Hut

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!

Pizza Hut Videos

Pizza Hut – Why Work for Us?

The history of Pizza Hut began in 1958, when what is now the world's largest pizza franchise was born. Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., whose restaurants… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Hut Crew Member interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Hut employees and interview candidates.