Pizza Hut Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Cleveland, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

When I went to my interview, at first I thought I was going to not get the job. I was nervous and and sweating. When the manager called me up to the desk, I pulled my act together and got with the program. The manager started asking me questions and I looked in her eyes and answered every last one with a smile. She asked me do I have any questions for her. I had a couple. Remember, you aren't getting interveiwed, the person who interview you getting interviewed too. My interview was over and she gave me a clue that I got the job because she put a star next to my name.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated my time to work, because I'm currently in high school. Word of advice, when they ask about your availability to work, don't lie and say any because you want as much hours possible, tell the truth about your availability and they can negotiate your hours or can give you a day were your not busy, to give you more hours.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Got a call for an interview 2 days after applying online for the following day. Arrived there 15 minutes early. Interview started after a few minutes of waiting and wasn't even 10 minutes long. Manager asked about 5-7 questions (availability, transportation, teamwork, past experience, ect.)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you were overwhelmed at work and how you got through it. What are some hobbies outside of work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Killeen, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I walked in on a Wednesday in the middle of the day to turn in an application. I was interviewed and hired on the spot. I came in for an orientation a couple of days later. Then about a week later came in for "training". Which was extremely long, boring computer tests.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge that you had to overcome? Recall a time when you had to convince someone of something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Glen Burnie, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

Filled out an interview paper (yes, paper, on-site), and immediately spoke to the store manager. He was very calm but very stern and assertive. He asked what schedule I could work, and was very compliant to it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Filled out app at PizzaHut.com got a call 3 hours later to come in for interview. Interviewed with the GM and got hired on the spot he only needed to wait for my DMV to come in positive to get me out doing deliveries until then I was working inside the store.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Moreno Valley, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Apply on-line, Greet the manager in person, usually they are always hiring. Just go in and introduce yourself, show the manager that you want to work there. Most important thing is customer service.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the store manager and asked about my previous experiences in fast food and customer service. I was offered the job on the spot without a background check or anything. It took about two weeks for them to get me a uniform and everything.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working in an environment with extreme temperatures?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Upland, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Upland, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

I waited for like 20 minutes and then finally got to talk to the hr manager. He seemed to be nice and asked me a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a fast food restaurant before?   Answer Question