Pizza Hut

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – Applied and got called in for an interview the next day. Interviewed with the assistant manager, then met with the manager 2 days later. Came back in for training 3 days later. Simple process.

Interview Question – Explain how you would handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Interview Details – Dress nicely, be polite, ask questions about the company that shows your interest in working for pizza hut, and just be yourself. There is also a test online that asks questions but they are simple and are just common sense. Make sure once you have filled out the application online that you give pizza hut a call to touch base on job opportunities and to get your name in their minds.

Interview Question – Honestly there were no difficult or unexpected question. it was a simple process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Interviewed at Pizza Hut

Interview Details – I had a quick interview and was hired on the spot at the age of 16. Hiring and interview process is short and sweet.

Great Falls, MT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2009.

Interview Details – Not too bad for a highschool graduate first time interview. Very quick, very comfortable.

Interview Question – What would you say in this situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Interviewed at Pizza Hut

Interview Details – Really Informal. I put in an application. called back and spoke with the hiring manager. She called me in for an interview. They offer you free sodas for your interview.

Interview Question – Why do you think you're suited to work in fast food   View Answer

Negotiation Details – At first I didn't get it but she called me a week later to say a position opened up and I took it. Not really a negotiation. It was minimum wage and I really needed a job.

Dallas, TX

I interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2010.

Interview Details – Quick easy and to the point.

Interview Question – The run around questionnaire about honesty. I feel they are all trick questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was given a better offer.

Addison, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2012.

Interview Details – I got called for an interview about 2 weeks after submitting my application. When I got to the store, there was another person having an interview (who was also hired), which was right out there in the lobby. The general manager basically told me what the position was and asked me when I could start working. He didn't ask me any other questions and the entire interview process took about 3 minutes.

Interview Question – I was not asked any questions other than when I could start working.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2010.

Interview Details – One interview with the General Manager simple questions.

Interview Question – How would you handle an unhappy customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no only minimun wage

Hamilton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was simple; an inexperienced manager who had never given an interview before sat down with me, asked me about what job I wanted, then said I seemed nice and told the hiring manager to hire me; I was hired within two days. This was the simplest interview I have ever experienced.

Interview Question – "Are you good with computers? The register system is simple, but I don't want you to blow it up or something."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, I was given minimum wage and no ability to alter my hours.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2012.

Interview Details – They call you and set up a time. When you get there they ask things like if you think that you would be a good fit. If they like you and think you would be a good employee you then fill out paper work and they put you in the computer system. They then tell you when your training starts.

Interview Question – Why do you think that we should hire you?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pizza Hut

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!

Pizza Hut Videos

Pizza Hut – Why Work for Us?

The history of Pizza Hut began in 1958, when what is now the world's largest pizza franchise was born. Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., whose restaurants… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Hut Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Hut employees and interview candidates.