Pizza Hut

Updated Nov 20, 2014

1.6

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Applied online, then i called back to check up on my application.. the store manager reviewed it and asked me to go to the Pizza Hut location at 10am for an interview, did the interview which was very easy and got a call the next day saying i was hired and started working that same week,

Interview Questions
  • explain a time where you dealt with a difficult customer   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Questions were basic. When i first arrived, the manager greeted me and ask me questions such as why did I apply for this job, can I work as describe as the description for the job's responsibility, what can I offer, etc.

Manager explained about job description and asked if I would enjoy it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2014.

I applied online and got a call back about a week later. I went in filled out a paper application for the background check. He asked me about five or six questions. The interview was about five minutes. Got a call back about two weeks later

No negotiating

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Applied and got called in for an interview the next day. Interviewed with the assistant manager, then met with the manager 2 days later. Came back in for training 3 days later. Simple process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I had a quick interview and was hired on the spot at the age of 16. Hiring and interview process is short and sweet.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Really Informal. I put in an application. called back and spoke with the hiring manager. She called me in for an interview. They offer you free sodas for your interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you're suited to work in fast food   View Answer
    At first I didn't get it but she called me a week later to say a position opened up and I took it. Not really a negotiation. It was minimum wage and I really needed a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2012.

I got called for an interview about 2 weeks after submitting my application. When I got to the store, there was another person having an interview (who was also hired), which was right out there in the lobby. The general manager basically told me what the position was and asked me when I could start working. He didn't ask me any other questions and the entire interview process took about 3 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked any questions other than when I could start working.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Dress nicely, be polite, ask questions about the company that shows your interest in working for pizza hut, and just be yourself. There is also a test online that asks questions but they are simple and are just common sense. Make sure once you have filled out the application online that you give pizza hut a call to touch base on job opportunities and to get your name in their minds.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly there were no difficult or unexpected question. it was a simple process.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2012.

They call you and set up a time. When you get there they ask things like if you think that you would be a good fit. If they like you and think you would be a good employee you then fill out paper work and they put you in the computer system. They then tell you when your training starts.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think that we should hire you?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2012.

Interview was simple; an inexperienced manager who had never given an interview before sat down with me, asked me about what job I wanted, then said I seemed nice and told the hiring manager to hire me; I was hired within two days. This was the simplest interview I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions
    • "Are you good with computers? The register system is simple, but I don't want you to blow it up or something."   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, I was given minimum wage and no ability to alter my hours.