Pizza Hut Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2014

1.7

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Questions were basic. When i first arrived, the manager greeted me and ask me questions such as why did I apply for this job, can I work as describe as the description for the job's responsibility, what can I offer, etc.

Manager explained about job description and asked if I would enjoy it.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Applied and got called in for an interview the next day. Interviewed with the assistant manager, then met with the manager 2 days later. Came back in for training 3 days later. Simple process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Dress nicely, be polite, ask questions about the company that shows your interest in working for pizza hut, and just be yourself. There is also a test online that asks questions but they are simple and are just common sense. Make sure once you have filled out the application online that you give pizza hut a call to touch base on job opportunities and to get your name in their minds.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly there were no difficult or unexpected question. it was a simple process.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I had a quick interview and was hired on the spot at the age of 16. Hiring and interview process is short and sweet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Great Falls, MT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Falls, MT

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2009.

Not too bad for a highschool graduate first time interview. Very quick, very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Really Informal. I put in an application. called back and spoke with the hiring manager. She called me in for an interview. They offer you free sodas for your interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you're suited to work in fast food   View Answer
    At first I didn't get it but she called me a week later to say a position opened up and I took it. Not really a negotiation. It was minimum wage and I really needed a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2010.

Quick easy and to the point.

Interview Questions
    • The run around questionnaire about honesty. I feel they are all trick questions.   Answer Question

I was given a better offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2012.

I got called for an interview about 2 weeks after submitting my application. When I got to the store, there was another person having an interview (who was also hired), which was right out there in the lobby. The general manager basically told me what the position was and asked me when I could start working. He didn't ask me any other questions and the entire interview process took about 3 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked any questions other than when I could start working.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2010.

One interview with the General Manager simple questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an unhappy customer?   View Answer
    no only minimun wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hamilton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2012.

Interview was simple; an inexperienced manager who had never given an interview before sat down with me, asked me about what job I wanted, then said I seemed nice and told the hiring manager to hire me; I was hired within two days. This was the simplest interview I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions
    • "Are you good with computers? The register system is simple, but I don't want you to blow it up or something."   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, I was given minimum wage and no ability to alter my hours.

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!