Pizza Hut

Updated Nov 20, 2014

1.6

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2011.

It was a one on one interview, just gave some background on the job tasks. No experience was needed, I did not use a resume, just smile and nod your head.

Interview Questions
Nothing. This is a minimum wage job

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Applied online, then i called back to check up on my application.. the store manager reviewed it and asked me to go to the Pizza Hut location at 10am for an interview, did the interview which was very easy and got a call the next day saying i was hired and started working that same week,

Interview Questions
    • explain a time where you dealt with a difficult customer   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2014.

I applied online and got a call back about a week later. I went in filled out a paper application for the background check. He asked me about five or six questions. The interview was about five minutes. Got a call back about two weeks later

No negotiating

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Questions were basic. When i first arrived, the manager greeted me and ask me questions such as why did I apply for this job, can I work as describe as the description for the job's responsibility, what can I offer, etc.

Manager explained about job description and asked if I would enjoy it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Process went very well, took about two weeks. I was happy to accept the offer. Started working right away. Asked basic questions and I replied to all they asked. I was a bit nervous at first but the interviewer put me at ease.

Non-negotiable.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Applied and got called in for an interview the next day. Interviewed with the assistant manager, then met with the manager 2 days later. Came back in for training 3 days later. Simple process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Dress nicely, be polite, ask questions about the company that shows your interest in working for pizza hut, and just be yourself. There is also a test online that asks questions but they are simple and are just common sense. Make sure once you have filled out the application online that you give pizza hut a call to touch base on job opportunities and to get your name in their minds.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly there were no difficult or unexpected question. it was a simple process.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I had a quick interview and was hired on the spot at the age of 16. Hiring and interview process is short and sweet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Falls, MT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Falls, MT

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2009.

Not too bad for a highschool graduate first time interview. Very quick, very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Really Informal. I put in an application. called back and spoke with the hiring manager. She called me in for an interview. They offer you free sodas for your interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you're suited to work in fast food   View Answer
    At first I didn't get it but she called me a week later to say a position opened up and I took it. Not really a negotiation. It was minimum wage and I really needed a job.