Pizza Hut

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

The Application was really easy, about a week later I received a call for an interview.
    The interview was really easy, it felt like a conversation. I wa a hired on the spot

There was no negotiation

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2013.

Great interview and process. The coordinator was fantastic and the human resources director was very helpful. Everyone was eager to listen and I appreciated their time and effort. I look forward to hearing back from the company so that I might be able to land my dream job. On paper and over the phone, it seems to be the perfect fit.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2012.

I got called for an interview about 2 weeks after submitting my application. When I got to the store, there was another person having an interview (who was also hired), which was right out there in the lobby. The general manager basically told me what the position was and asked me when I could start working. He didn't ask me any other questions and the entire interview process took about 3 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked any questions other than when I could start working.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern- Spring and Summer Semesters Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2012.

We had a company info session at our university and I impressed the employee with some facts that I knew about Pizza Hut and by trying to create a cultural connection and I got selected for an interview two weeks later.
    The interview consisted of two half hour long sessions of behaviour and analytical questions.

Interview Questions
    • If pizza is darker than usual once you take it out of the oven, what would you do?   View Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interviews were with 4-7 people, one at a time for 30 minute increments. You talk to a variety of people within the dept. from HR to peers to upper management

Interview Questions
    • If we were selling pizza in a cup, who would you market to and how?   Answer Question
    There was some flexibility on salary negotiation pending years of experience and level entering the company

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleburne, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleburne, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2012.

I applie online and then got called for an interview the next day she asked the basic questions why do you want to work here what hours can you work how long would you like to stay here and then she went over the phone details and exactly what you are supposed to say when you answer and of course your uniform and that everyone needs to get along and that it's a drama free workplace

Negotiate hours

Nutritionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2012.

I had 2 phone interviews, then was invited for interview with 5 different people on site. After the on site interview, I was asked to participate in another phone interview. After the last phone interview, I NEVER heard anything again! I sent a follow up e-mail to check the status of the job with no reply. I finally had to go through other avenues to find out they "had gone in another direction." I think it is very unprofessional that there was NO follow up to let me know the status of the job. Disappointing!!

Linux Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2010.

Good and decent questions with relevant questions for the job performance.

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2010.

One phone interview, one interview with area manager and one interview with region manager- total 3 to 4 hours

none

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2010.

Quick easy and to the point.

Interview Questions
    • The run around questionnaire about honesty. I feel they are all trick questions.   Answer Question

I was given a better offer.