Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

1.3

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

one-on-one hour interview, typical questions. Asked to describe myself, my employment history. When I was able to work (day and hour-wise). Very nice, and easy, got a call back right away with an offer. I had accepted that offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

It was very relaxed. Just be smart about your responses. It was very easy. Just remember to breathe and smiling. It is a pizza place, the interview really is not that serious.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2015.

Interview

It was short kind of quick the manager was nice asked basic questions the place was clean and in a nice area i heard from a friend that this place was hiring so I applied online and got a interview and got the job but it was probably cause they were desperate

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Sat down with me to ask me about my experience and if I had a clean driving record and reliable car. Very easy. I basically just signed up for the job.

Interview Questions

• Will you submit to a background check?   2 Answers

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Met with the general manager of the store and talked about the job. We discussed my prior work experience and he inquired about my driving record. I had to fill out a lot of paper work and had to provide my driver's license number with proof of insurance. At the end of the interview, he said he would check out my driving record and I was hired the next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grants Pass, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Grants Pass, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

Called and asked what type of hours I was looking for, liked what I had to say and asked me to come in for an interview. Hired next day very minimal questioning. Filled out papers for about an hour and went over rules and such. after being hired you do a 2-3 hour training on computer and then start in store training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Waco, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The manager was very personable and easy to talk to. He asked a few questions and gave realistic expectations for the job. At the end of it he offered me the position and asked me to call back for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why did i want to work for them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

super easy interview all he asked was if i had a gps and what hours i could work. got the job on the spot, showed up the next day and started work

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

I applied through my college job fair. Two days later they called me and asked me to come in for an interview. When I showed up the manager literally just sat me in a computer chair and had me fill out of all of my info for a background check. And I was in. There was no interview whatsoever

Negotiation

No negotiation

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted app online. A bit tedious, but no more than any other online app. Phone call in less than 24 hrs., interview within two days, took about 20 minutes. Manager was happy and as long as my driving record was clean, she would call. Called me on a Tues., after a 3 day holiday, started on Thursday. Rode along with another driver that week and started on my own the following Monday.

Negotiation

Was not able to get the days off that I wanted, but the manager did her best to work with me. Satisfied with the results.