Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview Questions & Reviews

1.3

45 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lafayette, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2010.

I submitted an application and then visited the store so the GM could put a name with a face. He asked casual questions about customer service. They do have you take a personality test, which was not difficult or tricky.

There is not a negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Clermont, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clermont, FL

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2013.

I had 1 interview with the store manager. The interview was very informal and just included questions on why I wanted the position and if I had reliable transportation. The interview was very easy as they were looking for immediate help. At the end, she basically told me I would start in a week.

N/A

Delivery Driver Interview

They will ask you basic questions about your driving history and experience. They will make sure that you have insurance and have had customer service experience. They will check your car to make sure that it meets all its safety requirements. Lastly, they want to make sure that youre willing to do other things than just drive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Topeka, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2013.

My original hiring and interview process was a pain because the manager at the time had a problem with alcohol and my schedule was very very tight. They interviewed me at 7 p.m. at my request and was hired on the spot, however, it took me almost a month to get a day scheduled to come in and do the paperwork. It was ridiculous! But, that particular manager is gone now and has been replaced by a great manager!

Interview Questions
    • This was a while ago, but I would guess it was something along the lines of, "Give me an example of a time you provided exemplary service to a guest."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sylmar, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2011.

Easy interview, they'll ask you why you want to work there, what makes you a good candidate, if you're good with directions, basically everything to ensure you're a dependable driver.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Front Royal, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Front Royal, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Submitted application and resume through SnagAJob website and Pizza Hut's website. I received a call after a day or two, was hired on the spot after my driving record passed their screening process.

....nothing

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Livermore, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Most applicants receive one callback to an interview with the store manager. Afterwards, the applicant's Driving Record and Insurance is then checked. A Drug Test may then be required at the store manager's discretion. If everything checks out, the applicant is then given an offer interview where they may accept/decline the position. If they accept, there is a one-day orientation class and approximately one week of in-store training before actually starting to drive.

Interview Questions
    No real negotiation period. It's a minimum wage position and management will not budge on the pay or benefits.

Delivery Driver Interview

It was all very relaxed actually, they called me to set up a time and we met in the dining area. She asked me what I liked about work and if I liked working with people. Pretty much she said that she thought i was a friendly guy and would work out well with the job and that I just needed the boss's approval which I got.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

I was asked no personal questions and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

pretty simple... fill out an application and go in for an interview. Talk about what they are going to pay you and how you wil not get to work many hours because they dont want to pay for health insurance.

none

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!