Pizza Hut

Updated Feb 12, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grants Pass, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grants Pass, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2015.

Called and asked what type of hours I was looking for, liked what I had to say and asked me to come in for an interview. Hired next day very minimal questioning. Filled out papers for about an hour and went over rules and such. after being hired you do a 2-3 hour training on computer and then start in store training.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

super easy interview all he asked was if i had a gps and what hours i could work. got the job on the spot, showed up the next day and started work

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied through my college job fair. Two days later they called me and asked me to come in for an interview. When I showed up the manager literally just sat me in a computer chair and had me fill out of all of my info for a background check. And I was in. There was no interview whatsoever

No negotiation

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

Submitted app online. A bit tedious, but no more than any other online app. Phone call in less than 24 hrs., interview within two days, took about 20 minutes. Manager was happy and as long as my driving record was clean, she would call. Called me on a Tues., after a 3 day holiday, started on Thursday. Rode along with another driver that week and started on my own the following Monday.

Was not able to get the days off that I wanted, but the manager did her best to work with me. Satisfied with the results.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Marion, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Marion, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

I applied online (found the job post on indeed.com), was called within 3 days by the GM for an interview. I came in, we spoke about my driving record, my job history, and my availability. He only asked me one or two "job interview" questions, like "what would you do if you had an issue with a coworker," and he hired me on the spot. I came in within 5 days for training, and was working within another 3 days of completing training. The whole process, from me applying online to me beginning work took about one week.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't really asked any unexpected questions. All were standard job interview questions.   Answer Question
    N/A

Delivery Driver Interview

They will ask you basic questions about your driving history and experience. They will make sure that you have insurance and have had customer service experience. They will check your car to make sure that it meets all its safety requirements. Lastly, they want to make sure that youre willing to do other things than just drive.

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2013.

Easy, showed up and they told me I was hired it was the easiest interview of my life but what do you expect from Minot ND pizza hut that can't keep workers because of the location and the availability of better paying jobs.

What day can you start?

Delivery Driver Interview

It was all very relaxed actually, they called me to set up a time and we met in the dining area. She asked me what I liked about work and if I liked working with people. Pretty much she said that she thought i was a friendly guy and would work out well with the job and that I just needed the boss's approval which I got.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

I was asked no personal questions and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

pretty simple... fill out an application and go in for an interview. Talk about what they are going to pay you and how you wil not get to work many hours because they dont want to pay for health insurance.

none