Pizza Hut

Average Difficulty
45 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lafayette, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted an application and then visited the store so the GM could put a name with a face. He asked casual questions about customer service. They do have you take a personality test, which was not difficult or tricky.

Negotiation Details – There is not a negotiation phase.

Clermont, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2013.

Interview Details – I had 1 interview with the store manager. The interview was very informal and just included questions on why I wanted the position and if I had reliable transportation. The interview was very easy as they were looking for immediate help. At the end, she basically told me I would start in a week.

Negotiation Details – N/A

Interviewed at Pizza Hut

Interview Details – They will ask you basic questions about your driving history and experience. They will make sure that you have insurance and have had customer service experience. They will check your car to make sure that it meets all its safety requirements. Lastly, they want to make sure that youre willing to do other things than just drive.

Interview Question – Have you had any accidents   Answer Question

Topeka, KS

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2013.

Interview Details – My original hiring and interview process was a pain because the manager at the time had a problem with alcohol and my schedule was very very tight. They interviewed me at 7 p.m. at my request and was hired on the spot, however, it took me almost a month to get a day scheduled to come in and do the paperwork. It was ridiculous! But, that particular manager is gone now and has been replaced by a great manager!

Interview Question – This was a while ago, but I would guess it was something along the lines of, "Give me an example of a time you provided exemplary service to a guest."   Answer Question

Sylmar, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2011.

Interview Details – Easy interview, they'll ask you why you want to work there, what makes you a good candidate, if you're good with directions, basically everything to ensure you're a dependable driver.

Front Royal, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted application and resume through SnagAJob website and Pizza Hut's website. I received a call after a day or two, was hired on the spot after my driving record passed their screening process.

Negotiation Details – ....nothing

Livermore, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Interview Details – Most applicants receive one callback to an interview with the store manager. Afterwards, the applicant's Driving Record and Insurance is then checked. A Drug Test may then be required at the store manager's discretion. If everything checks out, the applicant is then given an offer interview where they may accept/decline the position. If they accept, there is a one-day orientation class and approximately one week of in-store training before actually starting to drive.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation period. It's a minimum wage position and management will not budge on the pay or benefits.

Interviewed at Pizza Hut

Interview Details – It was all very relaxed actually, they called me to set up a time and we met in the dining area. She asked me what I liked about work and if I liked working with people. Pretty much she said that she thought i was a friendly guy and would work out well with the job and that I just needed the boss's approval which I got.

Interview Question – there weren't really any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Austin, TX

I applied in-person and interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – I was asked no personal questions and was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – no difficult questions were asked   Answer Question

Fort Wayne, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – pretty simple... fill out an application and go in for an interview. Talk about what they are going to pay you and how you wil not get to work many hours because they dont want to pay for health insurance.

Interview Question – nothing very simple   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!