Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut (Akron, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

One time interview, asked a couple of questions, checked driving history. It was a really easy process, my buddy was already a manager at this particular location so as long as my drivers licence went though I could have the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had your licence suspended? Have you ever been in an accident?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Marysville, WA) in July 2013.

Interview

I showed for the interview and there was really no questions. They were mostly interested in the background check and the driving history, and proof of insurance. Im sure not all interviews will be like this. Also make sure you wear dress pants along with your dress shirts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Waco, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The manager was very personable and easy to talk to. He asked a few questions and gave realistic expectations for the job. At the end of it he offered me the position and asked me to call back for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why did i want to work for them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

one-on-one hour interview, typical questions. Asked to describe myself, my employment history. When I was able to work (day and hour-wise). Very nice, and easy, got a call back right away with an offer. I had accepted that offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2015.

Interview

It was short kind of quick the manager was nice asked basic questions the place was clean and in a nice area i heard from a friend that this place was hiring so I applied online and got a interview and got the job but it was probably cause they were desperate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Chattanooga, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

There were no questions asked other than my availability. I was told I had the job immediately after sitting down with the AGM. I was asked to return the next day to fill out paperwork, pick up my uniform, and run my drivers licence for verification. And that was it.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

It was very relaxed. Just be smart about your responses. It was very easy. Just remember to breathe and smiling. It is a pizza place, the interview really is not that serious.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (San Angelo, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Quick Interview-Basic Questions and Checking to make sure I had a reliable car and insurance The process was quick and painless. It was very informal and done inside the restaurant at a booth.

Interview Questions

• They want to see your Insurance and what hours you can work.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2013.

Interview

Seems like a place with an easy interview process since they hire any and everybody. The manager at the time only asked me three questions and seemed like she was just trying to get people to fill positions. Maintaining eye-contact and being confident in responses can easily land you the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut (College Station, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Very straightforward and simple! In my situation, it was more of a formality then an interview. Went in and got offered the job within 5 minutes. Main purpose is to see if you have a good driving history and can communicate well!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and simple