Pizza Hut

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

West Covina, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2010.

Interview Details – jesse diaz interviewed me for the driver position. a few weeks later, a 2nd interview with jesse. went to the dmv to get a hold of my driving record. clean driving record required. your job is to deliver orders, take phone orders, prep, wash dishes, clean the store, open and closed the store.

Interview Question – common questions such as asking me questions such as what are my strength and weaknesses, what can i do to improve the workplace, etc.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mission, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interview is quick and simple. No questions really as long as you are American citizen and good criminal record you will usually get hired.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hired on the spot

Very Easy Interview

Denver, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online for a delivery driver position. Got called back by a manager a few weeks later. Had an interview by phone. Questions were generic and easy, eg. tell about previous employment experiences. Also had to do an online personality test. Manager said they would do background check on driving record.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Driver

The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2008.

Interview Details – Simple. Had previous experience.

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!