Pizza Hut Driver Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Mission, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview is quick and simple. No questions really as long as you are American citizen and good criminal record you will usually get hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hired on the spot

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut (West Covina, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

jesse diaz interviewed me for the driver position. a few weeks later, a 2nd interview with jesse. went to the dmv to get a hold of my driving record. clean driving record required. your job is to deliver orders, take phone orders, prep, wash dishes, clean the store, open and closed the store.

Interview Questions

• common questions such as asking me questions such as what are my strength and weaknesses, what can i do to improve the workplace, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online for a delivery driver position. Got called back by a manager a few weeks later. Had an interview by phone. Questions were generic and easy, eg. tell about previous employment experiences. Also had to do an online personality test. Manager said they would do background check on driving record.

Driver Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2008.

Interview

Simple. Had previous experience.