Pizza Hut Driver Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Miami, FL).

Interview

Interviewed by a managers got the job on the spot. Explained everything about being a delivery driver . The Interview took place in the pizza hut kitchen. Did an online assessment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Interview was fairly easy

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (City of Industry, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was super short and informal. Interviewer wanted to know why I wanted the job, then talked about our private lives. The interviewer was young, so that made it much more comfortable and easier.

Interview Questions

• If you were helping a costumer out inside the restaurant and then suddenly the phone rang for a delivery, who would you put on hold?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Just sat down with manager and talked about the job and if i wanted it and that was basically it and i took it. It took about 5 minutes and then he said the job is yours come back tomorrow and you can start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Mission, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview is quick and simple. No questions really as long as you are American citizen and good criminal record you will usually get hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hired on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online for a delivery driver position. Got called back by a manager a few weeks later. Had an interview by phone. Questions were generic and easy, eg. tell about previous employment experiences. Also had to do an online personality test. Manager said they would do background check on driving record.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (West Covina, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

jesse diaz interviewed me for the driver position. a few weeks later, a 2nd interview with jesse. went to the dmv to get a hold of my driving record. clean driving record required. your job is to deliver orders, take phone orders, prep, wash dishes, clean the store, open and closed the store.

Interview Questions

• common questions such as asking me questions such as what are my strength and weaknesses, what can i do to improve the workplace, etc.   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2008.

Interview

Simple. Had previous experience.