Pizza Hut Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 22, 2014
269 interviews

1.8

Shift Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2013.

Laid back, wasn't stressful. I guess it was good timing because it seemed like I got the job just walking in the door. Was offered a better position. Did it at the front counter, standing up, that was a bit odd.

Interview Questions
    • Asked if I would be interested in a management position, wasn't looking for one at the time.   View Answer
    There wasn't any negotiation, I took the offer

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Merrimack, NH
    Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

I came into pizza hut August 15th 2014, and asked for an application. I was told that I need to do it online now, so I applied right after I got home. a maximum of 3 hours later I got a call asking me to come in August 16th 2014. Interview was Very* easy and made be feel much less nervous than other jobs I applied for. I was not offered a job on the spot, but was told to go to newi9.com to fill out a i-9 forum and was given an employee number, and store number. Today Augest 20th I just got a call back to tell me to come in tomorrow to pick up more paper work. I was NOT told before this, that I did get a job, or if I would get called back or not. Pizza hut has very friendly people, and I was told many times how much people loved working here and that even being a cook, you hangout back in the kitchen quite a bit. She told me that she loves to hire when they are 16, and said almost everyone gets hired at 16 for the team positions, and stays with them all the way to the end of high school at least. Very excited to work there, and I believe it will be a perfect 1st job.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly completely general questions. Hardest questions would have been "What is your greatest weakness" and "Why work at pizza hut over anywhere else?" But all the rest were just things like "When can you work?"   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

The Application was really easy, about a week later I received a call for an interview.
    The interview was really easy, it felt like a conversation. I wa a hired on the spot

There was no negotiation

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2014.

I applied online Tuesday and a manager called on Thursday to set up an interview for Monday. It wasn't really an interview but more like me filling out the required paperwork. Once I was done, he asked if I could come in the next day for training. Probably the most easiest thing I have ever done.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation about pay.

Pizza Hut Kitchen Crew Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2014.

Applied online, got a phone call the next day asking if I wanted an interview for next week. Easy interview. He didn't ask much. I walked in, we sat down and he asked me to tell him about myself, how I would fit in at Pizza Hut, if I had any skills relating to Pizza Hut, he asked about my references, my past experiences. Standard interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you have that would be useful for Pizza Hut?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Towson, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2012.

I applied online after seeing a sign that they were hiring, They called a few days later to set up an interview. When I arrived for the interview the assistant manager told me about the job etc. The main question was "why do you want to work here"? Then I was hired. This was my first job.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2013.

I applied online and they called me a few weeks after, I had one interview that lasted maybe five minutes and I was hired on the spot. Literally the easiest thing I've ever done.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty easy "What does customer service mean to you?" "Did you enjoy your last service job?"   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Extremely informal. As long as you sound motivated and eager to begin working while having a clean appearance and background, you will almost always get the job. However, I originally began as a cook and worked my way up to shift leader. The interview process is going to be a bit more formal when applying directly for a management position.

Salaried Assistant Manager Interview

hiring procedures have changed since I was hired so I am not familiar with all the details. There is now a skilled assessment that is given along with a realistic job preview. There are also multiple levels of interviews with various managers at both the store level and within the office.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions. They focus on your ability to react to various customer service problems and ways of dealing with other employees   Answer Question

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2014.

I went in to the store to submit a resume and the manager asked me to fill out an application online and notify her once I had submitted it. She set me up for an interview the next day. I told her that I would be able to start in two weeks and she said that I would make a great fit. It was a very easy and simple process.

Interview Questions
    • This was my first job interview I have ever done and one of the questions that took me a few moments to think about was "Give an example of a time that you had to deal with a change in your life. How did you adapt?" I thought that was an odd question for a pizza place but I answered it pretty well nonetheless.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations, she simply told me what the salary for a driver was like.

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!