Pizza Hut

Updated Dec 13, 2014
Updated Dec 13, 2014

1.8

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

super easy interview all he asked was if i had a gps and what hours i could work. got the job on the spot, showed up the next day and started work

Cook Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Oral interview followed by written test. Written test answers are within the questions themselves. Easy test, no worries. Oral part was more difficult. But, I guess that would depend on who the interviewer is.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

1.) be an employee
    2.) dont be a complete mess up
    3.) have them ask you be a manger
    4.) say yes
    5.) take BS class
    6.) congrats youre a pizza hut manager

I need thirty words for this but there is nothing else to say. It was this easy.

-We will pay you 9 an hour
    -How about 9.50?
    -We will pay you 9.25
    -K

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendora, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendora, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Initial communication - after submitting application online, try to visit the store often & occasionally talk to some of the employees for tips on how they got hired, befriend them and the shift lead or current manager, if they like you (great vibes).. you might get a recommendation.
    After the first interview, it's good to visit, ask about employment, diligence is great to a certain point although try not to be stalker (hanging outside the store waiting to ask employees/shift managers on their breaks = bad vibes).
    Be friendly when being interviewed, ask questions about pay, time off, tips, hours, employees, area.

Interview Questions
    • If robbed, what to do?   View Answer
    • If you get into a car accident during delivery, what to do or order of actions?   View Answer
    • If store is robbed while you're there (even if you're a delivery driver), what to do?   View Answer
    Wondered if gas would be part of pay, they said it was. Although, after awhile I realized it wasn't enough but tips made up for it. (most were small, occasional $10 tip, depends on area)

Team Member/Cook Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2014.

I had two different interviews. The first one the interview was quite uncomfortable and quick and my second one was quite pleasant. The first interview was with the branch restaurant manager. I walked in and one of the employees pointed me into the correct direction. I sat down at the table and waited for about ten minutes. Finally the manager came over did not introduce themselves and just sat down and started asking questions in a rapid fire motion. "Tell me about yourself", "Do you have any children?","Where have you worked before?" So on and so fourth. The manager made me feel very uncomfortable, asked odd questions, only gave me a few seconds to answer.
         The second interview was much better. The interviewee was much higher on the ladder and made me feel comfortable the moment I walked in. The manager introduced themselves, asked me to sit, offered me a beverage and mad me feel at ease right away. The manager asked a few generic questions but mostly explained the job they were hiring for and asked how I would feel and if I could do it. We just had a very nice conversation. The manager offered me a job right then and there and set me up to come in for training in a couple of days.

Interview Questions
    • If I was a customer walking in, how would you greet me?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2014.

I applied online and got a call for an interview about a week or so after. On the day of the interview, I just walked in and the staff was friendly. I was interviewed very casually across a counter standing up. Since I'm a student in high school, and most of the questions related to past experience, there wasn't much to ask. They said they could probably hire me but they need the boss to sign my permit.

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2014.

Applied online, received phone call setting up interview about three days later. Interview scheduled a week away. Went in for interview asked the typical interview questions. The manager then gave the job interview and offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Normal interview questions: Tell me about yourself. When are you available? Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

I did get the job however, the amount of hours or lack of, over a period of six work days would not cover the gas money to come in.

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied through my college job fair. Two days later they called me and asked me to come in for an interview. When I showed up the manager literally just sat me in a computer chair and had me fill out of all of my info for a background check. And I was in. There was no interview whatsoever

No negotiation

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Very relaxed. Normal interview. Nothing to be scared of. Explained what it would be like working there & that I would only work 3 days a week at first but then it'll increase in time.

No negation. $8.00 per hour

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Applied online, then i called back to check up on my application.. the store manager reviewed it and asked me to go to the Pizza Hut location at 10am for an interview, did the interview which was very easy and got a call the next day saying i was hired and started working that same week,

Interview Questions
    • explain a time where you dealt with a difficult customer   View Answer