Pizza Hut Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

1.8

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Group interview. Good management. People seemed like team players. Only downside is not getting the one on one time with hiring manager. Place looked well kept. Good place for part time not so much full time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer places an order and doesn't pick it up ?   Answer Question

Not enough hours.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by a one on one interview. Possible follow up interviews with senior management. If they're interested in moving forward after the interview, you have to wait for a background check and drug test to clear before they'll offer employment.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Wichita Falls, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick and easy, basic questions that aren't hard to answer without 'umm's. Took at most 10 minutes. The person said they'd talk talk to the district manager and get back to me.. Now we play the waiting game...

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Sat down with me to ask me about my experience and if I had a clean driving record and reliable car. Very easy. I basically just signed up for the job.

Interview Questions

• Will you submit to a background check?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Met with the general manager of the store and talked about the job. We discussed my prior work experience and he inquired about my driving record. I had to fill out a lot of paper work and had to provide my driver's license number with proof of insurance. At the end of the interview, he said he would check out my driving record and I was hired the next week.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I did not have an interview. I filled out an application and got called a few days later to come in for training. The training consisted of taking a lot of computer tests.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to three different locations in my general area. Within a week one of them contacted me, and we set up an interview for a few days later.

This was my first-ever job interview and I have generalized anxiety disorder, so I was pretty nervous, but the manager was friendly and seemed to understand. There were no unexpected questions, and the whole thing lasted ten, fifteen minutes at the most. The manager told me I'd receive a call within the next week if they wanted to hire me. It was pleasant overall, and I'm glad for the experience even if I don't end up getting the job.

Salaried Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Summerville, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked if I had my own transportation. I was asked if I was comfortable being part of a team and if I could communicate constantly with my team. I was shown the facilities and told the amount of hours that I would be required to work each week. The interview was pleasant and the manager who interviewed me was very upfront about what my responsibilities would be.

Interview Questions

• In your prior employment, how did you handle a disgruntled customer?   Answer Question

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Bell, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Basically I called after I applied. The first i went in for a background check and then for an actual interview. The manager asked basic questions. They people there are very nice and helful aswell. Aslong as your yourself and a nice person you should have no problem getting the job. I wad nervous but after i was thought "stressed out for no reason" Manager was super duper nice!

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Very simple process. The manager was very nice. The interview was really easy, as it was my first job. I applied online, called to check on my application, and set up an interview. After the interview, she told me to come in a couple days later for a Realistic Job Preview, and was hired on the spot there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the best and worst costumer service you've experienced.
      Availability?