Pizza Hut Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2015
Updated Mar 28, 2015

1.8

Delivery Driver Interview

Sat down with me to ask me about my experience and if I had a clean driving record and reliable car. Very easy. I basically just signed up for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Will you submit to a background check?   View Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Met with the general manager of the store and talked about the job. We discussed my prior work experience and he inquired about my driving record. I had to fill out a lot of paper work and had to provide my driver's license number with proof of insurance. At the end of the interview, he said he would check out my driving record and I was hired the next week.

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

I did not have an interview. I filled out an application and got called a few days later to come in for training. The training consisted of taking a lot of computer tests.

Salaried Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2015.

I was asked if I had my own transportation. I was asked if I was comfortable being part of a team and if I could communicate constantly with my team. I was shown the facilities and told the amount of hours that I would be required to work each week. The interview was pleasant and the manager who interviewed me was very upfront about what my responsibilities would be.

Interview Questions
    • In your prior employment, how did you handle a disgruntled customer?   Answer Question

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bell, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bell, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2015.

Basically I called after I applied. The first i went in for a background check and then for an actual interview. The manager asked basic questions. They people there are very nice and helful aswell. Aslong as your yourself and a nice person you should have no problem getting the job. I wad nervous but after i was thought "stressed out for no reason" Manager was super duper nice!

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2015.

I applied to three different locations in my general area. Within a week one of them contacted me, and we set up an interview for a few days later.

This was my first-ever job interview and I have generalized anxiety disorder, so I was pretty nervous, but the manager was friendly and seemed to understand. There were no unexpected questions, and the whole thing lasted ten, fifteen minutes at the most. The manager told me I'd receive a call within the next week if they wanted to hire me. It was pleasant overall, and I'm glad for the experience even if I don't end up getting the job.

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Very simple process. The manager was very nice. The interview was really easy, as it was my first job. I applied online, called to check on my application, and set up an interview. After the interview, she told me to come in a couple days later for a Realistic Job Preview, and was hired on the spot there.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the best and worst costumer service you've experienced.
      Availability?

Answer Question

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

I applied and two days later I got a call back to come in for an interview. No questions asked, just basic information like driver record was needed. Then I met with the RGM for orientation or a meet and greet. After all that, I went back and watched a bunch of videos about the job.

Interview Questions
    Advice to others: Have a decently running car with decent milage, otherwise do not apply. I put 150 miles on my car in two days, so learn to do your own oil changes!!!

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Very easy and laid back, made you feel comfortable. In store interview, sat at a table and was asked questions about my schedule and avalibility, also how many hours a week I was willing to work. They seemed short handed, so they were giving out great hours.

none

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

I applied and it took about 4 months until I got a call. Went on am interview in the back of the kitchen. He asked how old I was and when I was available. Then he described what I would be doing for the job and I filled out an information form and I left. I didn't get a call so I called the location at which I was interviewed and the Pizza Hut guy said e was busy so he have me his cell phone number. At least I think it was. I called it 4 times within two weeks leaving a message about a follow up interview. And nothing happened. I gave up. It's not worth it it he isn't gonna give methe time of day. Total waste of time.