Pizza Hut Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

1.7

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Bellingham, WA).

Interview

It's a standard retail customer interview process: Nothing more formal than sit down at a table in the restaurant and try to convince the manager that you're personable enough and have a good enough driving record to get the job. If you don't like people and can't tolerate their eccentricities, then this job is not for you.

Interview Questions

• What is your driving record like?   1 Answer

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorkville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Yorkville, IL).

Interview

I applied online. Received a call to come in for an interview. First interview was with the Assistant Manager; mostly just went over my prior work experience and my plans for school. Second interview was with the General Manager to confirm my availability along with a couple of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an upset customer who received the wrong order?   1 Answer

Pizza Hut Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Malvern, AR).

Interview

There really wasnt one. I filled out an app online and they called me and told me to come for an interview. I walked in and sat down with the GM and asked me about my previous jobs on my application then told me what he was hiring for, asked me if a fast paced enviornment was ok then said i was hired

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I walked in dressed for a semi-casual interview. He asked about my criminal background, my driving record, and the usual "Why Pizza Hut?". I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2015.

Interview

When I arrived to my interview (scheduled at 5 P.M.) there were two other people waiting to be interviewed before me, so I waited about 20 minutes until it was my turn. The interview took place at one of the restaurant's tables and I was basically only asked to say a few things about myself which felt very comfortable as the manager interviewing me was very friendly. After I answered a couple of more questions, she began to tell me the tasks and duties of a delivery driver and had me fill out a paper for a DMV record. Once that was done she told me she would call me if I got the job once she received my driving record and made sure I was clear. Two days later she called me and told me I had gotten the job.

Restaurant Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was good the manager was friendly and nice and curious but the questions that were asked in the interview or basic questions and couldn't really get an accurate value.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you be able to handle managing three or more people at a time   Answer Question

The pay wasn't enough for the workload.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a call a couple days later and set up an interview with Store Manager for the following day. Be ADVISED that regardless of the job posting they do not hire external Management. Instead they lure applicants by stating that they are hiring for a Management position and then inform you that you will have to start out with 2 months making pizza's at $9.00 an hour ( but you could make more if you deliver pizza's as well ) then you would have to pass a Pizza Making Test in front of a panel of what I can only guess is pizza making "experts" before you could move on to "MAYBE" a Management position. If that's your process fine but don't say your hiring for Management when in reality your only hiring kitchen help that might be able to become Management one day !!!! Waste of my time .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Manager called me in asked a few questions and said I was hired. Its fast food pizza... they have so many people coming and leaving they dont care that much about you they just need somebody working...

Interview Questions

• Nothing big or noteworthy...   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Miami, FL).

Interview

Interviewed by a managers got the job on the spot. Explained everything about being a delivery driver . The Interview took place in the pizza hut kitchen. Did an online assessment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Interview was fairly easy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I did an interview with the general manager and the shift manager. They asked me questions about my work experience. They were pretty friendly. The interview was pretty simple. I got a call back two days later.