Pizza Hut Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

1.7

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pizza Hut (Miami, FL).

Interview

Interviewed by a managers got the job on the spot. Explained everything about being a delivery driver . The Interview took place in the pizza hut kitchen. Did an online assessment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Interview was fairly easy

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Manager called me in asked a few questions and said I was hired. Its fast food pizza... they have so many people coming and leaving they dont care that much about you they just need somebody working...

Interview Questions

• Nothing big or noteworthy...   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I did an interview with the general manager and the shift manager. They asked me questions about my work experience. They were pretty friendly. The interview was pretty simple. I got a call back two days later.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sidney, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Sidney, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The two managers that interviewed me were really nice and very thorough. Everything of the position and expectations was listed and acceptable. The way you ate started out in the position is a bit of a pain but it works I guess

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you or why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

one-on-one hour interview, typical questions. Asked to describe myself, my employment history. When I was able to work (day and hour-wise). Very nice, and easy, got a call back right away with an offer. I had accepted that offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

The interview was boring. They did not really get to know my strengths and weaknesses, more about my past careers and experiences. The interviewer did not really look me in the eyes or talk straight to me more to the floor than anything.

Interview Questions

• What past experiences do you have in this type of work   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Lowell, IN).

Interview

I met with the Store manager in the dining room with one other interviewee. We took a test (personality) She tallied the results and asked us when we could start. It was kind of weird to have the interview in the dining room but there is no break room or office space there so that's the best they could do.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Lufkin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was walking from one company to another. I walked into the Pizza Hut location on Timberland Drive, Lufkin, Texas.Introduction of GM and Area Supervisor. Filled out online application. Interview with Area Supervisor. I walked in to find the Katherine, the Area Supervisor, holding a meeting with General Manager, Mr. Patrick. I introduced myself and asked for an application. Katherine stopped what she was doing and kindly ask me to come over to the table and went right into asking me questions about my desire to become employed with Pizza Hut. She was very polite, but firm with her questioning of interest. We spent about 30 to 40 minutes in the interview process. She instructed me to go online to complete the application. She gave me the web address and instructed me to call back to get with Patrick to see if he had pulled my application to see if I qualified for the position I was applying for, shift manager. If I had not qualified, they would hire me for another position cook/server.

Interview Questions

• What I was applying for? How many years of experience? Could I pass a drug and background check? If I was on probation or parole. Why I wanted to be a member of Pizza Hut, and what would I bring to the company from my experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Katherine was very helpful and open minded. She listened to me with sincerity. She was efficient with her questions, suggestions and instructions. She is a great supervisor and leader. Pizza Hut needs more people like her for their company. I would like to add that Patrick was a great listener and professional.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denham Springs, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Denham Springs, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

I called up there on a Thursday. I had the interview on a Friday. The interview was straigh forward. He asked me about three questions. I recieved an offer the following Monday.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2015.

Interview

The RGM and I clicked as soon as I walked into the interview. He knew what he wanted for his store, and I came to the meeting with the attitude and enthusiasm he was seeking.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer