Pizza Hut

237 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interviewed at Pizza Hut

Interview Details – I had a quick interview and was hired on the spot at the age of 16. Hiring and interview process is short and sweet.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – Walked in and got hired on the spot

Interview Question – Have to take one of those stupid online personality tests   Answer Question

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Seabrook, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2014.

Interview Details – Filled out an application for the Seabrook, TX location and was called a few days later asking if I would be interested in working at a different Pizza Hut 5 miles away. I informed the caller that I would prefer to stay close to home and if it would be okay to hold my application for the store I applied to just in case. The caller was okay with it.

About two weeks later I get a call from the store I applied to and asked if I would be available to come in the next day. I come in for the interview and the General Manager said he had my application printed out, but couldn't find it. He asked me to talk a little about myself. I talked about my employment (from most recent on). He talked out the position being part-time until a full-time slot opens up, pay ($7.25/hr + tips), my vehicle (no recent tickets, accidents; current insurance(?))

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself:   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Better than a lot of pizza delivery places I interviewed at. E.g. One place would pay $3.13 + $1 per delivery + tips.

Server/Production Interview

Springhill, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2013.

Interview Details – I went through a simple easy interview.
I believe I mainly got hired because I knew other people that worked there.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Line Cook Interview

Fox Point, WI

I applied in-person and interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – Walked in and asked if they were hiring. They gave me the job on the spot.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Pizza Delivery Driver
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Interview Details – I get one interview at Pizza Hut just asking about past working experiences what they are looking for is flexible people. No specific question, they ask you if you can drive a car or a scooter then they ask you about you know how to deal with people and map interpretation.
It is almost easy!

Interview Question – Nothing particularly!   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person and interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – Questions about what customers expect and how you would react to a customer complaint. Asked why I was interested in Pizza Hut. What are 3 characteristics I posses that make me the ideal candidate.

Interview Question – If there was a customer at the counter waiting and the phone was ringing, what customer would you take care of first.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation. Pay is what it is. For regular employees, they pretty much always start off at min. wage. For Supervisors, usually get paid a little more but nothing great!

Assistant Manager Interview

Shelby, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – I dont Know

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, almost minumum wage for maximum hours

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Sylmar, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2011.

Interview Details – Easy interview, they'll ask you why you want to work there, what makes you a good candidate, if you're good with directions, basically everything to ensure you're a dependable driver.

Driver Interview

West Covina, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2010.

Interview Details – jesse diaz interviewed me for the driver position. a few weeks later, a 2nd interview with jesse. went to the dmv to get a hold of my driving record. clean driving record required. your job is to deliver orders, take phone orders, prep, wash dishes, clean the store, open and closed the store.

Interview Question – common questions such as asking me questions such as what are my strength and weaknesses, what can i do to improve the workplace, etc.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pizza Hut

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!

Pizza Hut Videos

Pizza Hut – Why Work for Us?

The history of Pizza Hut began in 1958, when what is now the world's largest pizza franchise was born. Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., whose restaurants… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Hut interview questions and advice. All 237 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Hut employees and interview candidates.