Pizza Hut Delivery Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Bellingham, WA).

Interview

It's a standard retail customer interview process: Nothing more formal than sit down at a table in the restaurant and try to convince the manager that you're personable enough and have a good enough driving record to get the job. If you don't like people and can't tolerate their eccentricities, then this job is not for you.

Interview Questions

• What is your driving record like?   1 Answer

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorkville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Yorkville, IL).

Interview

I applied online. Received a call to come in for an interview. First interview was with the Assistant Manager; mostly just went over my prior work experience and my plans for school. Second interview was with the General Manager to confirm my availability along with a couple of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an upset customer who received the wrong order?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I walked in dressed for a semi-casual interview. He asked about my criminal background, my driving record, and the usual "Why Pizza Hut?". I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2015.

Interview

When I arrived to my interview (scheduled at 5 P.M.) there were two other people waiting to be interviewed before me, so I waited about 20 minutes until it was my turn. The interview took place at one of the restaurant's tables and I was basically only asked to say a few things about myself which felt very comfortable as the manager interviewing me was very friendly. After I answered a couple of more questions, she began to tell me the tasks and duties of a delivery driver and had me fill out a paper for a DMV record. Once that was done she told me she would call me if I got the job once she received my driving record and made sure I was clear. Two days later she called me and told me I had gotten the job.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

one-on-one hour interview, typical questions. Asked to describe myself, my employment history. When I was able to work (day and hour-wise). Very nice, and easy, got a call back right away with an offer. I had accepted that offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2015.

Interview

The RGM and I clicked as soon as I walked into the interview. He knew what he wanted for his store, and I came to the meeting with the attitude and enthusiasm he was seeking.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Santa Monica, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

So first thing when I walked in we had some awkward small talk. Then Jose started asking me questions. It was a really chill interview where I did not feel very pressured. He asked standard typical interview questions so it was really easy. I felt very assured that I would get the job when I left the room.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Desloge, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Desloge, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Sat frown with the general manager, she asked about my driving record and previous job history. Explained what my role would be if hired and took down my information. Was told to come back in 4 days to see the results of mvr. I was hired and started 2 days later

Interview Questions

• If I would come in if called on my day off.   1 Answer

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wake Forest, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Wake Forest, NC).

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. The management really cares about the kind of people they hire and want to make sure that the possible employee understands their role as a Driver.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to drive late into the evening and be on-call if someone calls in sick?   2 Answers

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

It was very relaxed. Just be smart about your responses. It was very easy. Just remember to breathe and smiling. It is a pizza place, the interview really is not that serious.