Pizza Hut Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

1.7

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Victoria, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

really brief interview. asked very simple questions really easy to answer. the interview took no longer than 15 minutes. mostly just like any other restaurant will take 15 minutes or less for a new applicant to be interviewed

Interview Questions

• why do you think you would make a good team member   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sidney, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Sidney, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The two managers that interviewed me were really nice and very thorough. Everything of the position and expectations was listed and acceptable. The way you ate started out in the position is a bit of a pain but it works I guess

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you or why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Santa Clarita, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Pretty normal yet seemed rushed. Could care less who i was personally more about will you do work your way under paid for. I instantly got hired one you agree to that question. Dont expect much if going for this job.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked before?   1 Answer
    • Can you work whenever i call for you?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pizza Hut (Miami, FL).

Interview

Interviewed by a managers got the job on the spot. Explained everything about being a delivery driver . The Interview took place in the pizza hut kitchen. Did an online assessment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Interview was fairly easy

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Manager called me in asked a few questions and said I was hired. Its fast food pizza... they have so many people coming and leaving they dont care that much about you they just need somebody working...

Interview Questions

• Nothing big or noteworthy...   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

It was one on one, very informal, light hearted. Did not have to dress super fancy. The woman interviewing me was the General Manager and she was very funny during the interview. She cracked jokes about everything and made I less stressful or nervewracking. She explained how things worked there and woeworked out a potential schedule with me after about 10 minutes of questions andc chatting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not try negotiating, she was cool with everything!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I did an interview with the general manager and the shift manager. They asked me questions about my work experience. They were pretty friendly. The interview was pretty simple. I got a call back two days later.

Pizza Hut Kitchen Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Denver, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

Vairly easy and comphrensive work. Flexible hours and low commitmentFairly easy and comphrensive work. Flexible hours and low commitmentVairly easy and comphrensive work. Flexible hours and low commitmentFairly easy and comphrensive work. Flexible hours and low commitment

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lampasas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Lampasas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I was asked to come in, and met with the store manager after the lunch rush. She asked me if I had quit my other jobs on good terms, and if I had given two week's notice or not. I was told the amount the position I was applying for (minimum wage), the quantity of hours they could offer me, and whether that would work for me. I was asked to start work the next day, but they offered me more pay if I would commute to the next town over.

Interview Questions

• Did you give two week's notice when leaving your last job?   Answer Question
    • Would you commute to the Pizza Hut in the next town over for 3.5% more pay?   Answer Question

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

The manager asked me a couple of questions like "why do you want to work at pizza hut?". Simple questions, easy to answer. He offered me the job at the end of the interview. I would suggest making sure you really want to work at pizza hut and have eliminated all other options before taking an interview. If the manager needs to hire someone, a call for an interview basically means you have the job. Where i worked the turnover was very high. It is a decent job, but definitely not a long term one.