Pizza Hut

1.8

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterton, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterton, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2014.

I often frequented this restaurant and submitted an application upon hearing there was an open position. I was soon called in for an interview, which the general manager conducted. He was prpfessional but friendly and managed to keep the interview short and to the point.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX
    Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2013.

Easy interview, sat at computer and filled it out. He wasn't really asking specific questions, he just wanted me there to do my background check. Called the next day. The whole experience was just quick, nothing really noteworthy. It's a pizza place. It was a nice experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grants Pass, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grants Pass, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2015.

Called and asked what type of hours I was looking for, liked what I had to say and asked me to come in for an interview. Hired next day very minimal questioning. Filled out papers for about an hour and went over rules and such. after being hired you do a 2-3 hour training on computer and then start in store training.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Very easy and laid back, made you feel comfortable. In store interview, sat at a table and was asked questions about my schedule and avalibility, also how many hours a week I was willing to work. They seemed short handed, so they were giving out great hours.

none

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Farmington, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

I applied online and got a call for an interview about a week later. There was another girl there for an interview at the same time, but the manager interviewed us one a time. The interview was easy and laid back. It was pretty quick as well. It only lasted about 10 minutes. He told me he had a few more interviews and he would get back with me in a week. He called me several days later and offered me the position but I declined because I chose to go with a different option.

Interview Questions

I declined because I had chosen to go with a different career route.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2015.

When I went to my interview, at first I thought I was going to not get the job. I was nervous and and sweating. When the manager called me up to the desk, I pulled my act together and got with the program. The manager started asking me questions and I looked in her eyes and answered every last one with a smile. She asked me do I have any questions for her. I had a couple. Remember, you aren't getting interveiwed, the person who interview you getting interviewed too. My interview was over and she gave me a clue that I got the job because she put a star next to my name.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated my time to work, because I'm currently in high school. Word of advice, when they ask about your availability to work, don't lie and say any because you want as much hours possible, tell the truth about your availability and they can negotiate your hours or can give you a day were your not busy, to give you more hours.

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

I applied and it took about 4 months until I got a call. Went on am interview in the back of the kitchen. He asked how old I was and when I was available. Then he described what I would be doing for the job and I filled out an information form and I left. I didn't get a call so I called the location at which I was interviewed and the Pizza Hut guy said e was busy so he have me his cell phone number. At least I think it was. I called it 4 times within two weeks leaving a message about a follow up interview. And nothing happened. I gave up. It's not worth it it he isn't gonna give methe time of day. Total waste of time.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Got a call for an interview 2 days after applying online for the following day. Arrived there 15 minutes early. Interview started after a few minutes of waiting and wasn't even 10 minutes long. Manager asked about 5-7 questions (availability, transportation, teamwork, past experience, ect.)

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of how you were overwhelmed at work and how you got through it.
      What are some hobbies outside of work?

View Answer

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2014.

Simply applied online and then got invited for an interview a few days later. The manager forgot I was coming in for an interview so had to reschedule my interview a few days later. Interview questions all revolved around availability and how long you planned to stay with the company. Manager also asked whether I was comfortable taking orders by phone and remaining calm when customers have complaints. I was informed of my pay (no negotiation) and that I would be ineligible for benefits as it was a part-time job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with an angry customer over the phone?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2013.

Easy, showed up and they told me I was hired it was the easiest interview of my life but what do you expect from Minot ND pizza hut that can't keep workers because of the location and the availability of better paying jobs.

What day can you start?