Pizza Hut Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

1.8

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Easy, the process was easy, and they really do not ask for much, but thag you work, and if you know people, it's easier to get an interview, they only hire when they are short staffed or when the cold starts to hit for football season. It's a busy

Interview Questions

• How did you find out we were hiring?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Eureka, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a little bit awkward. Waited for about 10 minutes in the lobby. Then went to go interview in the kitchen. We were both standing. They said they had a few more people to interview and they would call me back. About 1 or 2 days later they called me and asked me to come in and do the orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Group interview. Good management. People seemed like team players. Only downside is not getting the one on one time with hiring manager. Place looked well kept. Good place for part time not so much full time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer places an order and doesn't pick it up ?   Answer Question

Not enough hours.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Ellicott City, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

In person, very brief. The manager or who ever is interviewing you will make you take a personality quiz (I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone who doesn't want to deal with customers, you'd be better suited for cooking/production) and ask you about your availibility and what not. As long as you don't have a major felony and intend to show up to work for your shifts, then you are very likely to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by a one on one interview. Possible follow up interviews with senior management. If they're interested in moving forward after the interview, you have to wait for a background check and drug test to clear before they'll offer employment.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Ozark, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was easy. We talked for a little bit about my personal life and she asked me questions relating to the Pizza hut menu. She liked my personality and had me fill out all my paperwork that day. They got my paperwork for my driving record and background approved and I started the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite item on the menu and what do you like the most about that item?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut (College Station, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Very straightforward and simple! In my situation, it was more of a formality then an interview. Went in and got offered the job within 5 minutes. Main purpose is to see if you have a good driving history and can communicate well!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and simple

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Wichita Falls, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was quick and easy, basic questions that aren't hard to answer without 'umm's. Took at most 10 minutes. The person said they'd talk talk to the district manager and get back to me.. Now we play the waiting game...

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Surprise, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Getting hired here is easy as pie. While my employer knew me prior to the interview, I still feel as though (through doing interviews myself for the company) that getting hired here is a cakewalk. Make sure you're dressed well and make lots of eye contact. Confidence is key. Make sure you have examples of previous experience ready to go and avoid "ums" and you should be fine. Word of advice? If you say you're a hard worker, be a hard worker. As long as you're willing to do what they are asking of you, you will have no problem maintaining a job and even advancing in the company.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you have worked with a team to accomplish a difficult task   Answer Question
    • Can you give me an example of a time when you have had to be flexible or adaptable at work or school?   Answer Question
    • What's your favorite pizza hut product?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of essentially these questions:
    Did I have a car, license, and insurance?
    That was it literally, then I left and I got a call back after a background check not realizing I had even gotten the job. Keep in mind,this manager that hired me has been let go from the company.