Pizza Hut Interview Questions

1.8

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

The Application was really easy, about a week later I received a call for an interview.
    The interview was really easy, it felt like a conversation. I wa a hired on the spot

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

I came into pizza hut August 15th 2014, and asked for an application. I was told that I need to do it online now, so I applied right after I got home. a maximum of 3 hours later I got a call asking me to come in August 16th 2014. Interview was Very* easy and made be feel much less nervous than other jobs I applied for. I was not offered a job on the spot, but was told to go to newi9.com to fill out a i-9 forum and was given an employee number, and store number. Today Augest 20th I just got a call back to tell me to come in tomorrow to pick up more paper work. I was NOT told before this, that I did get a job, or if I would get called back or not. Pizza hut has very friendly people, and I was told many times how much people loved working here and that even being a cook, you hangout back in the kitchen quite a bit. She told me that she loves to hire when they are 16, and said almost everyone gets hired at 16 for the team positions, and stays with them all the way to the end of high school at least. Very excited to work there, and I believe it will be a perfect 1st job.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly completely general questions. Hardest questions would have been "What is your greatest weakness" and "Why work at pizza hut over anywhere else?" But all the rest were just things like "When can you work?"   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Extremely informal. As long as you sound motivated and eager to begin working while having a clean appearance and background, you will almost always get the job. However, I originally began as a cook and worked my way up to shift leader. The interview process is going to be a bit more formal when applying directly for a management position.

Salaried Assistant Manager Interview

hiring procedures have changed since I was hired so I am not familiar with all the details. There is now a skilled assessment that is given along with a realistic job preview. There are also multiple levels of interviews with various managers at both the store level and within the office.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions. They focus on your ability to react to various customer service problems and ways of dealing with other employees   Answer Question

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2014.

I applied online Tuesday and a manager called on Thursday to set up an interview for Monday. It wasn't really an interview but more like me filling out the required paperwork. Once I was done, he asked if I could come in the next day for training. Probably the most easiest thing I have ever done.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation about pay.

Delivery Driver Interview

They will ask you basic questions about your driving history and experience. They will make sure that you have insurance and have had customer service experience. They will check your car to make sure that it meets all its safety requirements. Lastly, they want to make sure that youre willing to do other things than just drive.

Pizza Hut Kitchen Crew Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2014.

Applied online, got a phone call the next day asking if I wanted an interview for next week. Easy interview. He didn't ask much. I walked in, we sat down and he asked me to tell him about myself, how I would fit in at Pizza Hut, if I had any skills relating to Pizza Hut, he asked about my references, my past experiences. Standard interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you have that would be useful for Pizza Hut?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, OH

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

If you can get an employee referial then you are pretty much set because your friend will say good stuff about you and if you also show the hiring manager that you will work hard and you want the job and come to the interview properally dressed then you should have the job

Interview Questions
    • There wasnt really anything diffucult about the interview process at all. Whenever you do start your job it can be a little hard at first but you will get the gist of the job once you get a couple days in   Answer Question

Pizza Hut Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mattydale, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mattydale, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

I received a phone call to set up an interview with the store manager. I arrived a few minutes early and was greeted by a young driver who told me the manager had left early but it was ok because the driver managed sometimes and said he'd do the interview. He asked a couple of questions, asked where I got my tie, and said we'll get back to you. A few days later the store manager called and asked if I wanted the job.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2014.

There wasn't too much of an interview- I just came in and the manager talked to me about what he expects from employees, I signed paperwork, and that was it. He called me in for an interview two days after I submitted an application online.

No negotiation. $2.30 waitress pay with tips