Pizza Hut Interview Questions & Reviews

1.8

Pizza Hut Kitchen Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tappahannock, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Tappahannock, VA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2014.

Unless you see a sign saying there are hiring, ask the cashiers or the GM, they will tell you if they are hiring or not and what positions are available. It also helps that you are a repeat customer or know someone in the business. Finally, after the common sense questions, tell the person interviewing you yes, you are willing to be a sign dancer. Also, come to the interview early like at least 10 minutes or 30 minutes and dress up. I was 45 minutes early.

Interview Questions
    • There are none. They will ask you questions relating to roles you have to do and that if you can complete them or not. After that, it's questions about you like your personality, hobbies, etc.   Answer Question

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Casa Grande, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Casa Grande, AZ

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2013.

Very easy interview and hiring process, wish more jobs were like this. Very easy questions and the video they have you do after getting hired is pretty easy as well. All you have to do is watch a video and answer questions about the video that you just watched.

Interview Questions
    • I really didn't have any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver/Customer Service Representative/Server Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2013.

The interview was very brief. I was asked why I wanted to work there, hour I wanted to work, and other basic questions. The manager did not ask any difficult questions. However, two employees sat in on the interview and asked me questions to get a feel for my personality.

There was no negotiation.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moreno Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2010.

One interview, orientation, and then training.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer insulted you.   View Answer
    There was none.

RGM Interview

Will be looking for previous experience. Must be able to talk about your business. We are looking for customer maniacs with a proven culture of hospitality. Must be able to manage a P&L and be profitable.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Applied and got called in for an interview the next day. Interviewed with the assistant manager, then met with the manager 2 days later. Came back in for training 3 days later. Simple process.

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2010.

One interview, easy started the next day

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Dress nicely, be polite, ask questions about the company that shows your interest in working for pizza hut, and just be yourself. There is also a test online that asks questions but they are simple and are just common sense. Make sure once you have filled out the application online that you give pizza hut a call to touch base on job opportunities and to get your name in their minds.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly there were no difficult or unexpected question. it was a simple process.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I had a quick interview and was hired on the spot at the age of 16. Hiring and interview process is short and sweet.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Walked in and got hired on the spot

Interview Questions
    • Have to take one of those stupid online personality tests   Answer Question