Pizza Hut

Relevance Date Difficulty

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Fox Point, WI

I applied in-person and interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – Walked in and asked if they were hiring. They gave me the job on the spot.

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Interview Details – I get one interview at Pizza Hut just asking about past working experiences what they are looking for is flexible people. No specific question, they ask you if you can drive a car or a scooter then they ask you about you know how to deal with people and map interpretation.
It is almost easy!

Interview Question – Nothing particularly!   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor

I applied in-person and interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – Questions about what customers expect and how you would react to a customer complaint. Asked why I was interested in Pizza Hut. What are 3 characteristics I posses that make me the ideal candidate.

Interview Question – If there was a customer at the counter waiting and the phone was ringing, what customer would you take care of first.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation. Pay is what it is. For regular employees, they pretty much always start off at min. wage. For Supervisors, usually get paid a little more but nothing great!

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Shelby, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – I dont Know

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, almost minumum wage for maximum hours

Driver Interview

Driver
West Covina, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2010.

Interview Details – jesse diaz interviewed me for the driver position. a few weeks later, a 2nd interview with jesse. went to the dmv to get a hold of my driving record. clean driving record required. your job is to deliver orders, take phone orders, prep, wash dishes, clean the store, open and closed the store.

Interview Question – common questions such as asking me questions such as what are my strength and weaknesses, what can i do to improve the workplace, etc.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Sylmar, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2011.

Interview Details – Easy interview, they'll ask you why you want to work there, what makes you a good candidate, if you're good with directions, basically everything to ensure you're a dependable driver.

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

Pizza Hut Team Member

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and I got a call back about a month later. The manager was really nice and it was the easiest interview yet. The interview was about 30 minutes long and I was asked about availability and he only asked me 4 questions. Got a call back 3 days later and got offered the job.

Interview Question – How would you greet a customer?
In one word how would you describe the workers at Pizza Hut and why?
Why did you choose to apply at Pizza Hut?
  Answer Question

Pizza Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – Was asked to come into the restaurant and take a math/basic logic test as well as cover my previous experience. Because it was a first job they did not mind that I had no previous experience.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Minimum wage.

Pizza Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2014.

Interview Details – I went into the store and gave one of the managers my application with an attached resume. I was called back to schedule an interview within about 3 days. The interview was very casual. The person who interviewed me talked more than I did. I had to come back a few days later to fill out paperwork and the first day I was on the clock I just did training on the computer.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate every other weekend off.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – phone interview then in person then with the store manager then you start work took about two weeks of so

Interview Question – when do you wanna work at pizza hut   View Answer