Pizza Hut

257 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Pizza Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2014.

Interview Details – I went into the store and gave one of the managers my application with an attached resume. I was called back to schedule an interview within about 3 days. The interview was very casual. The person who interviewed me talked more than I did. I had to come back a few days later to fill out paperwork and the first day I was on the clock I just did training on the computer.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate every other weekend off.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – phone interview then in person then with the store manager then you start work took about two weeks of so

Interview Question – when do you wanna work at pizza hut   View Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Pizza Delivery Driver
Willow Park, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2010.

Interview Details – I went to the store located in Willow Park. Asked if they were hiring. Was given an application. Took the application home to fill out. Brought the application back the next day and was hired 2 months later.

The interview process was simple. I dressed in casual clothing, was sat down by the store manager, handed one packet of training information to read (along with 2 hours worth of training videos), and asked for my Driver's License and Social Security Card.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions asked.   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager
Miami, OK

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2010.

Interview Details – I turned in an application and was called in for an interview right away. I interviewed with the area coach. Interview took about 30 minutes. Interview was very professional and not intimidating. I was told I would be contacted by phone if I were chosen for the position. Two days later I received a call and started training for assistant manager the next day.

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Brownsville, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2011.

Interview Details – Brownsville location: Called in to see if they were hiring. Their current RGM had me come and hired me on the spot.

Negotiation Details – My pay. At a previous Pizza Hut I made $8.65, and this location would only pay me $8.00 - and they did not ever pay me more or any opportunity for a raise.

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Front Royal, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted application and resume through SnagAJob website and Pizza Hut's website. I received a call after a day or two, was hired on the spot after my driving record passed their screening process.

Negotiation Details – ....nothing

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

Pizza Hut Team Member

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call not soon later. I want to say the next day? (keep in mind, it was probably my 3rd time applying there in my life and this was the first time i got a call so it does depend) I went it for an interview, which was pretty laid back. Sat in the lobby and talked with the main manager. We discussed the position and talked about my availability. She let me look at the menu. It was super laid back. She said she would get back to me, but then said she wanted me to start right away so hired me on the spot and had me come in the next day to train.

Interview Question – It was a phone position taking orders so I got asked how I am at talking on the phone.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Livermore, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Interview Details – Most applicants receive one callback to an interview with the store manager. Afterwards, the applicant's Driving Record and Insurance is then checked. A Drug Test may then be required at the store manager's discretion. If everything checks out, the applicant is then given an offer interview where they may accept/decline the position. If they accept, there is a one-day orientation class and approximately one week of in-store training before actually starting to drive.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation period. It's a minimum wage position and management will not budge on the pay or benefits.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Great Falls, MT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2009.

Interview Details – Not too bad for a highschool graduate first time interview. Very quick, very comfortable.

Interview Question – What would you say in this situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Pizza Cook Interview

Pizza Cook
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was great, but the learning videos were a drag

Interview Question – I don't recall a difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took what was offered, and was grateful for the opportunity

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pizza Hut