Pizza Hut

Relevance Date Difficulty

Driver Interview

Driver
West Covina, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2010.

Interview Details – jesse diaz interviewed me for the driver position. a few weeks later, a 2nd interview with jesse. went to the dmv to get a hold of my driving record. clean driving record required. your job is to deliver orders, take phone orders, prep, wash dishes, clean the store, open and closed the store.

Interview Question – common questions such as asking me questions such as what are my strength and weaknesses, what can i do to improve the workplace, etc.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Sylmar, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2011.

Interview Details – Easy interview, they'll ask you why you want to work there, what makes you a good candidate, if you're good with directions, basically everything to ensure you're a dependable driver.

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

Pizza Hut Team Member

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and I got a call back about a month later. The manager was really nice and it was the easiest interview yet. The interview was about 30 minutes long and I was asked about availability and he only asked me 4 questions. Got a call back 3 days later and got offered the job.

Interview Question – How would you greet a customer?
In one word how would you describe the workers at Pizza Hut and why?
Why did you choose to apply at Pizza Hut?
  Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pizza Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – Was asked to come into the restaurant and take a math/basic logic test as well as cover my previous experience. Because it was a first job they did not mind that I had no previous experience.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Minimum wage.

Pizza Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2014.

Interview Details – I went into the store and gave one of the managers my application with an attached resume. I was called back to schedule an interview within about 3 days. The interview was very casual. The person who interviewed me talked more than I did. I had to come back a few days later to fill out paperwork and the first day I was on the clock I just did training on the computer.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate every other weekend off.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – phone interview then in person then with the store manager then you start work took about two weeks of so

Interview Question – when do you wanna work at pizza hut   View Answer

Willow Park, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2010.

Interview Details – I went to the store located in Willow Park. Asked if they were hiring. Was given an application. Took the application home to fill out. Brought the application back the next day and was hired 2 months later.

The interview process was simple. I dressed in casual clothing, was sat down by the store manager, handed one packet of training information to read (along with 2 hours worth of training videos), and asked for my Driver's License and Social Security Card.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions asked.   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager
Miami, OK

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2010.

Interview Details – I turned in an application and was called in for an interview right away. I interviewed with the area coach. Interview took about 30 minutes. Interview was very professional and not intimidating. I was told I would be contacted by phone if I were chosen for the position. Two days later I received a call and started training for assistant manager the next day.

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Brownsville, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in December 2011.

Interview Details – Brownsville location: Called in to see if they were hiring. Their current RGM had me come and hired me on the spot.

Negotiation Details – My pay. At a previous Pizza Hut I made $8.65, and this location would only pay me $8.00 - and they did not ever pay me more or any opportunity for a raise.

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Front Royal, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted application and resume through SnagAJob website and Pizza Hut's website. I received a call after a day or two, was hired on the spot after my driving record passed their screening process.

Negotiation Details – ....nothing