Pizza Hut

Updated Feb 19, 2015
Updated Feb 19, 2015

1.8

Pizza Hut Kitchen Crew Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2014.

Applied online, got a phone call the next day asking if I wanted an interview for next week. Easy interview. He didn't ask much. I walked in, we sat down and he asked me to tell him about myself, how I would fit in at Pizza Hut, if I had any skills relating to Pizza Hut, he asked about my references, my past experiences. Standard interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you have that would be useful for Pizza Hut?   Answer Question

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Marietta, OH

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

If you can get an employee referial then you are pretty much set because your friend will say good stuff about you and if you also show the hiring manager that you will work hard and you want the job and come to the interview properally dressed then you should have the job

Interview Questions
    • There wasnt really anything diffucult about the interview process at all. Whenever you do start your job it can be a little hard at first but you will get the gist of the job once you get a couple days in   Answer Question

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2014.

Simply applied online and then got invited for an interview a few days later. The manager forgot I was coming in for an interview so had to reschedule my interview a few days later. Interview questions all revolved around availability and how long you planned to stay with the company. Manager also asked whether I was comfortable taking orders by phone and remaining calm when customers have complaints. I was informed of my pay (no negotiation) and that I would be ineligible for benefits as it was a part-time job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with an angry customer over the phone?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Pizza Hut Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mattydale, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mattydale, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

I received a phone call to set up an interview with the store manager. I arrived a few minutes early and was greeted by a young driver who told me the manager had left early but it was ok because the driver managed sometimes and said he'd do the interview. He asked a couple of questions, asked where I got my tie, and said we'll get back to you. A few days later the store manager called and asked if I wanted the job.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2014.

There wasn't too much of an interview- I just came in and the manager talked to me about what he expects from employees, I signed paperwork, and that was it. He called me in for an interview two days after I submitted an application online.

No negotiation. $2.30 waitress pay with tips

Pizza Hut Shift Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2014.

I got the interview with district manager and was hired at the same day
    Tell me about yourself?
    What would you do if your business lose stock?
    Do you have any skill about hospitality?
    What does customer service mean to you?" "
    Did you enjoy your last service job?"

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you lose sales?
      Tell me about yourself?

Answer Question

RGM Interview

Will be looking for previous experience. Must be able to talk about your business. We are looking for customer maniacs with a proven culture of hospitality. Must be able to manage a P&L and be profitable.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Applied and got called in for an interview the next day. Interviewed with the assistant manager, then met with the manager 2 days later. Came back in for training 3 days later. Simple process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I had a quick interview and was hired on the spot at the age of 16. Hiring and interview process is short and sweet.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Walked in and got hired on the spot

Interview Questions
    • Have to take one of those stupid online personality tests   Answer Question