Pizza Hut

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

1.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

I had a quick interview and was hired on the spot at the age of 16. Hiring and interview process is short and sweet.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Walked in and got hired on the spot

Interview Questions
    • Have to take one of those stupid online personality tests   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seabrook, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seabrook, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2014.

Filled out an application for the Seabrook, TX location and was called a few days later asking if I would be interested in working at a different Pizza Hut 5 miles away. I informed the caller that I would prefer to stay close to home and if it would be okay to hold my application for the store I applied to just in case. The caller was okay with it.

About two weeks later I get a call from the store I applied to and asked if I would be available to come in the next day. I come in for the interview and the General Manager said he had my application printed out, but couldn't find it. He asked me to talk a little about myself. I talked about my employment (from most recent on). He talked out the position being part-time until a full-time slot opens up, pay ($7.25/hr + tips), my vehicle (no recent tickets, accidents; current insurance(?))

Interview Questions
    Better than a lot of pizza delivery places I interviewed at. E.g. One place would pay $3.13 + $1 per delivery + tips.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2014.

I went in to the store to submit a resume and the manager asked me to fill out an application online and notify her once I had submitted it. She set me up for an interview the next day. I told her that I would be able to start in two weeks and she said that I would make a great fit. It was a very easy and simple process.

Interview Questions
    • This was my first job interview I have ever done and one of the questions that took me a few moments to think about was "Give an example of a time that you had to deal with a change in your life. How did you adapt?" I thought that was an odd question for a pizza place but I answered it pretty well nonetheless.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations, she simply told me what the salary for a driver was like.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fox Point, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fox Point, WI

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Walked in and asked if they were hiring. They gave me the job on the spot.

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Questions about what customers expect and how you would react to a customer complaint. Asked why I was interested in Pizza Hut. What are 3 characteristics I posses that make me the ideal candidate.

Interview Questions
    • If there was a customer at the counter waiting and the phone was ringing, what customer would you take care of first.   View Answer
    No Negotiation. Pay is what it is. For regular employees, they pretty much always start off at min. wage. For Supervisors, usually get paid a little more but nothing great!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelby, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelby, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

I dont Know

no negotiation, almost minumum wage for maximum hours

Pizza Hut Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2014.

I applied online and I got a call back about a month later. The manager was really nice and it was the easiest interview yet. The interview was about 30 minutes long and I was asked about availability and he only asked me 4 questions. Got a call back 3 days later and got offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you greet a customer?
      In one word how would you describe the workers at Pizza Hut and why?
      Why did you choose to apply at Pizza Hut?

Answer Question

Pizza Hut Kitchen Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tappahannock, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tappahannock, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2014.

Unless you see a sign saying there are hiring, ask the cashiers or the GM, they will tell you if they are hiring or not and what positions are available. It also helps that you are a repeat customer or know someone in the business. Finally, after the common sense questions, tell the person interviewing you yes, you are willing to be a sign dancer. Also, come to the interview early like at least 10 minutes or 30 minutes and dress up. I was 45 minutes early.

Interview Questions
    • There are none. They will ask you questions relating to roles you have to do and that if you can complete them or not. After that, it's questions about you like your personality, hobbies, etc.   Answer Question

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Was asked to come into the restaurant and take a math/basic logic test as well as cover my previous experience. Because it was a first job they did not mind that I had no previous experience.

No negotiation. Minimum wage.