Pizza Hut

256 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – The process was very simple. Not a lot of questions were asked. Just the simple questions about previous experience.

Server Interview

Server
Connellsville, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2012.

Interview Details – When I applied, I simply walked in and filled out a paper application. The restaurant was a little dark and outdated, but I let that go. The manager was a very nice lady, but seemed as if she was tired of interviewing people. The strangest part of the interview was that...well, there was no interview.

Interview Question – Oddly enough, the manager that I interviewed with didn't ask me any questions. It was more of a "When can you start?" situation.   Answer Question

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Pizza Delivery Driver
Live Oak, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2013.

Interview Details – Mgr called asking if I wanted job delivering pizzas, criticized me saying I was not enthusiastic enough (I was actually in bed with flu), asked for ss and drivers license #s which I was hesitant to give over the phone, said he call back to set up interview. Two weeks later I hadn't heard anything and I was worried someone was trying to steal my identity which had happened to me recently. I called corp to inquire if it was standard for mgr's to ask for personal info over telephone which they said it was. Next day mgr left msg explaining process but had a bit of a smart-ass tone and did not offer job which I don't know why he bothered calling.

Interview Question – Asked for social security and driver's license numbers over the phone   Answer Question

Restaurant Assistant Manager Interview

Restaurant Assistant Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2011.

Interview Details – She sat me down in the back when she found time. I had to pester her to give me an interview. She asked me questions about my past work experiences and pay. I felt like a lot of the questions she made up as she went along. She brought a notepad and pen to write down notes.

Interview Question – Why don't you have your drivers license?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay was based on experience relevant to job. With a low of 10 dollars per hour and a high of close to 15 or 16.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Called 2 weeks later to have in person interview.

Interview Question – Name a time you had a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Server

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online for a couple years actually. I just redid my application online last week because I saw a hiring sign. I picked 2 closest locations. I called one, they didnt call me back, then I ended up getting a call from the other one that week!

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself doing next year?   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2010.

Interview Details – pretty simple. if you are breathing and can talk then you are pretty much hired

Interview Question – none. all questions were simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no room for negotiation. you have to accept what they offer youy

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver
New Orleans, LA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2013.

Interview Details – I had one in view and it was great he was a out going person and new what he won't the questions was easy and the in view want will

Interview Question – the pay but a job is a job you have to work your way up   Answer Question

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Restaurant General Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2010.

Interview Details – There is no details here, I worked for a franchisee in the past and that same franchise group bought the vegas market and I had an in for the interview and job.

Interview Question – There were no difficult ones. I knew the job inside and out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered, I countered, they offered, I accepted.

Waitstaff Interview

Waitstaff
El Dorado, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2009.

Interview Details – If you have any service experience the interview will be a breeze. They just question you about the basics of how you treat customers and how you work with your coworkers. You should dress nice and make sure that your appearance is kept up. Smile and show respect.

Interview Question – Very simple. It is mostly common sense.   Answer Question