Pizza Hut Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

1.7

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by a one on one interview. Possible follow up interviews with senior management. If they're interested in moving forward after the interview, you have to wait for a background check and drug test to clear before they'll offer employment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

I was orginally hired as a waitress by a friend of mine who was the store manager. So there was no real interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Miami, FL) in June 2009.

Interview

Simple process submitted app in person based on recommendation from a friend. I initially worked the register and also helped make the pizza, but was eventually promoted to manager based on how hard I was willing to work. Easy questions, friendly interview with shift manager. Really looking for personality over skills, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary pretty simple and standard questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

The interview process was a bit monotonous. I had to wait for three long hours as no one from the respective department was available. Then I was called for the interview. Slowly and steadily it passed. I thought I wasted my time by coming here. Even the interviewer seemed to be least interested in the activity.

1.Pay scale. 2.Location

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

do the app online, need to call then to let them know you did a app, so you can get a interview

Negotiation

a lot of test, and on the job traing

Manager Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2008.

Interview

Easy interview process 1:1 followed by background check....the whole process took about a week. The human resources department was very professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No the position I applied for was a non negotiable position. So therefor I didn't even try

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2008.

Interview

very formal. Very polite and asked questions about my experience

Pay