Pizza Hut

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Miami, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2009.

Interview Details – Simple process submitted app in person based on recommendation from a friend. I initially worked the register and also helped make the pizza, but was eventually promoted to manager based on how hard I was willing to work. Easy questions, friendly interview with shift manager. Really looking for personality over skills, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary pretty simple and standard questions.   Answer Question

Roanoke, VA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – I was orginally hired as a waitress by a friend of mine who was the store manager. So there was no real interview.

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was a bit monotonous. I had to wait for three long hours as no one from the respective department was available. Then I was called for the interview. Slowly and steadily it passed.
I thought I wasted my time by coming here. Even the interviewer seemed to be least interested in the activity.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – 1.Pay scale.
2.Location

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – do the app online, need to call then to let them know you did a app, so you can get a interview

Negotiation Details – a lot of test, and on the job traing

Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2008.

Interview Details – Easy interview process 1:1 followed by background check....the whole process took about a week. The human resources department was very professional and courteous.

Interview Question – What are your values?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No the position I applied for was a non negotiable position. So therefor I didn't even try

Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2008.

Interview Details – very formal. Very polite and asked questions about my experience

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!