Pizza Hut Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1.4

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2009.

Simple process submitted app in person based on recommendation from a friend. I initially worked the register and also helped make the pizza, but was eventually promoted to manager based on how hard I was willing to work. Easy questions, friendly interview with shift manager. Really looking for personality over skills, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing out of the ordinary pretty simple and standard questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

do the app online, need to call then to let them know you did a app, so you can get a interview

a lot of test, and on the job traing

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

I was orginally hired as a waitress by a friend of mine who was the store manager. So there was no real interview.

Manager Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2008.

Easy interview process 1:1 followed by background check....the whole process took about a week. The human resources department was very professional and courteous.

Interview Questions
    No the position I applied for was a non negotiable position. So therefor I didn't even try

Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2008.

very formal. Very polite and asked questions about my experience

Pay

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2008.

The interview process was a bit monotonous. I had to wait for three long hours as no one from the respective department was available. Then I was called for the interview. Slowly and steadily it passed.
    I thought I wasted my time by coming here. Even the interviewer seemed to be least interested in the activity.

1.Pay scale.
    2.Location

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!