Pizza Hut Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions

1.3

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Was asked to come into the restaurant and take a math/basic logic test as well as cover my previous experience. Because it was a first job they did not mind that I had no previous experience.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2014.

Interview

I went into the store and gave one of the managers my application with an attached resume. I was called back to schedule an interview within about 3 days. The interview was very casual. The person who interviewed me talked more than I did. I had to come back a few days later to fill out paperwork and the first day I was on the clock I just did training on the computer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate every other weekend off.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Will get a call by the manager to come in where you will sit down and talk to them about your future goals and the reason you are wanting to work at Pizza Hut. Then they will try to find a schedule that best works for you and set it up.

Anonymous Employee in Live Oak, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Live Oak, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Mgr called asking if I wanted job delivering pizzas, criticized me saying I was not enthusiastic enough (I was actually in bed with flu), asked for ss and drivers license #s which I was hesitant to give over the phone, said he call back to set up interview. Two weeks later I hadn't heard anything and I was worried someone was trying to steal my identity which had happened to me recently. I called corp to inquire if it was standard for mgr's to ask for personal info over telephone which they said it was. Next day mgr left msg explaining process but had a bit of a smart-ass tone and did not offer job which I don't know why he bothered calling.

Interview Questions

• Asked for social security and driver's license numbers over the phone   Answer Question

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

As soon as I applied online, someone gave me a call to come in for an interview. The interview was just what hours can you work, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

meet with manager at the store at 3 30 pm

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was fine he had been seeking help

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Applied online and called to schedule an interview. Hired on the spot based on experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations, just interviewed and got hired. set pay

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I get one interview at Pizza Hut just asking about past working experiences what they are looking for is flexible people. No specific question, they ask you if you can drive a car or a scooter then they ask you about you know how to deal with people and map interpretation.
    It is almost easy!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was for 45 minutes explaining pizza hut's history there career opportunities and why there the best pizza.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willow Park, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Willow Park, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

I went to the store located in Willow Park. Asked if they were hiring. Was given an application. Took the application home to fill out. Brought the application back the next day and was hired 2 months later.

The interview process was simple. I dressed in casual clothing, was sat down by the store manager, handed one packet of training information to read (along with 2 hours worth of training videos), and asked for my Driver's License and Social Security Card.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions asked.   Answer Question