Pizza Hut

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2014.

Interview Details – I went in to the store to submit a resume and the manager asked me to fill out an application online and notify her once I had submitted it. She set me up for an interview the next day. I told her that I would be able to start in two weeks and she said that I would make a great fit. It was a very easy and simple process.

Interview Question – This was my first job interview I have ever done and one of the questions that took me a few moments to think about was "Give an example of a time that you had to deal with a change in your life. How did you adapt?" I thought that was an odd question for a pizza place but I answered it pretty well nonetheless.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations, she simply told me what the salary for a driver was like.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – Walked in and got hired on the spot

Interview Question – Have to take one of those stupid online personality tests   Answer Question

Seabrook, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2014.

Interview Details – Filled out an application for the Seabrook, TX location and was called a few days later asking if I would be interested in working at a different Pizza Hut 5 miles away. I informed the caller that I would prefer to stay close to home and if it would be okay to hold my application for the store I applied to just in case. The caller was okay with it.

About two weeks later I get a call from the store I applied to and asked if I would be available to come in the next day. I come in for the interview and the General Manager said he had my application printed out, but couldn't find it. He asked me to talk a little about myself. I talked about my employment (from most recent on). He talked out the position being part-time until a full-time slot opens up, pay ($7.25/hr + tips), my vehicle (no recent tickets, accidents; current insurance(?))

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself:   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Better than a lot of pizza delivery places I interviewed at. E.g. One place would pay $3.13 + $1 per delivery + tips.

New Orleans, LA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2013.

Interview Details – I had one in view and it was great he was a out going person and new what he won't the questions was easy and the in view want will

Interview Question – the pay but a job is a job you have to work your way up   Answer Question

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – Fairly casual. Just met inside at a table with standard questions. Filling out the online form was annoying and pointless as they usually are for big chains. After getting hired, you have to watch some employment training videos and they're easy enough but take a little too much time.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult or unexpected, just some to see maybe if you'll fit in with the crowd.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation because the tips are very good.

Albuquerque, NM

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2010.

Interview Details – Simple interview process. After first interview, offered job. Had to bring paperwork in the next day. A few days later was called in to pick up uniform and given a start date.

Negotiation Details – There are no negotiations for a pizza delivery driver.

Newark, DE

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2010.

Interview Details – I walked in and asked for a job. A manager gave me a form, which I filled out. I got a phone call with a date and time for an interview. We interviewed in the back of one of the newer stores and I was assigned to another nearby store that was older and still had a restaurant section.

The interview itself was fairly standard fare- how to deal with unreasonable customers, how to deal with outrageous situations like the bathroom flooding, and so forth. We then went through the corporate rulebook of things not to do at work, which was also the typical "don't assault people / steal / etc" fare, as well as the typical, "X absolves all responsibility of anything bad happening to you while you are on the job, plus we'll probably let you go if it does," fare.

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any to speak of. X is your wage, Y is your dispatch fee, Z is your tips and you need to declare them, including cash tips (wink).

Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2009.

Interview Details – Submit an application. Interview for about 10 minutes with the manager.

Interview Question – What is your availability?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nonexistant

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!