Pizza Hut Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Yorkville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Yorkville, IL).

Interview

I applied online. Received a call to come in for an interview. First interview was with the Assistant Manager; mostly just went over my prior work experience and my plans for school. Second interview was with the General Manager to confirm my availability along with a couple of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an upset customer who received the wrong order?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I walked in dressed for a semi-casual interview. He asked about my criminal background, my driving record, and the usual "Why Pizza Hut?". I got hired on the spot.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2015.

Interview

When I arrived to my interview (scheduled at 5 P.M.) there were two other people waiting to be interviewed before me, so I waited about 20 minutes until it was my turn. The interview took place at one of the restaurant's tables and I was basically only asked to say a few things about myself which felt very comfortable as the manager interviewing me was very friendly. After I answered a couple of more questions, she began to tell me the tasks and duties of a delivery driver and had me fill out a paper for a DMV record. Once that was done she told me she would call me if I got the job once she received my driving record and made sure I was clear. Two days later she called me and told me I had gotten the job.

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2015.

Interview

The RGM and I clicked as soon as I walked into the interview. He knew what he wanted for his store, and I came to the meeting with the attitude and enthusiasm he was seeking.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wake Forest, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Wake Forest, NC).

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. The management really cares about the kind of people they hire and want to make sure that the possible employee understands their role as a Driver.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to drive late into the evening and be on-call if someone calls in sick?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hope Mills, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Hope Mills, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and did a small assessment, received a phone call and had a 10 minute interview over the phone. A few days later went to the store and had a thirty minute interview about past experience and where I see my self in 5 years, my availability and willing to be on call.

Interview Questions

• Availability and open schedule.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

easy 5 minutes. what hours can you work. how many days, insurance, driver license information for MVR. Talk about experience. What pay they where offering. What duties where expected. Is there any seeding tickets, and accidents.

Interview Questions

• what hours can you work. how many days, insurance, driver license information for MVR.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. Set pay for the area.

Anonymous Employee in Bell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Bell, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Basically I called after I applied. The first i went in for a background check and then for an actual interview. The manager asked basic questions. They people there are very nice and helful aswell. Aslong as your yourself and a nice person you should have no problem getting the job. I wad nervous but after i was thought "stressed out for no reason" Manager was super duper nice!

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I applied and two days later I got a call back to come in for an interview. No questions asked, just basic information like driver record was needed. Then I met with the RGM for orientation or a meet and greet. After all that, I went back and watched a bunch of videos about the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Advice to others: Have a decently running car with decent milage, otherwise do not apply. I put 150 miles on my car in two days, so learn to do your own oil changes!!!

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I just walked in with my resume and told them that my dad was a stunt car driver and how much I always wanted to be a pizza deliverer because it sounded so cool and I got offered the job. Then the manager told me to fill out an online app.

Interview Questions

• Can you fill out this application and bring it tomorrow? Then we will make you do training.   Answer Question