Pizza Hut

Updated Feb 19, 2015
Updated Feb 19, 2015

1.5

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2014.

I filled out an application online and the same day I got a call back, it took a week but the hire on the spot. you start training which they pay you 7.25 an hour for.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2014.

Simply applied online and then got invited for an interview a few days later. The manager forgot I was coming in for an interview so had to reschedule my interview a few days later. Interview questions all revolved around availability and how long you planned to stay with the company. Manager also asked whether I was comfortable taking orders by phone and remaining calm when customers have complaints. I was informed of my pay (no negotiation) and that I would be ineligible for benefits as it was a part-time job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with an angry customer over the phone?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2014.

There wasn't too much of an interview- I just came in and the manager talked to me about what he expects from employees, I signed paperwork, and that was it. He called me in for an interview two days after I submitted an application online.

No negotiation. $2.30 waitress pay with tips

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterton, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterton, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2014.

I often frequented this restaurant and submitted an application upon hearing there was an open position. I was soon called in for an interview, which the general manager conducted. He was prpfessional but friendly and managed to keep the interview short and to the point.

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2013.

I applied online for a couple years actually. I just redid my application online last week because I saw a hiring sign. I picked 2 closest locations. I called one, they didnt call me back, then I ended up getting a call from the other one that week!

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself doing next year?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2013.

I filled out an application online and it took them about 2 days to call me back for an interview. The first interview was with one manager and it was extremely easy questions. Just, "What do you like to do for fun?", "Are you going to college?", "What hours are you looking for?", and "Do you have reliable transportation?". Then she went over the job and had one of their best server come over and talk about what to expect in the job. I called 3 days after my interview to follow up and they said come in the next day at 12. I got there and realized it would be a second interview with the head server that came and talked to me and another manager. They also asked easy questions (The managers and staff seemed really young). They just told me about the job again and asked if I'm comfortable talking to strangers. They offered me the job on the spot and I go back next Tuesday to fill out paperwork and start training! :)

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. It's a server position so you get less than minimum wage plus tips.

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2013.

I applied online and subsequently in person. One week later, I went back to speak with the hiring manager while he was working to ask if he had had a chance to review my application. He asked me to write down my number and told me he might call me in a week, 10 minutes after I left he asked me to come in the next day. He seemed quite unprepared when I came in for my interview the following day. He was clearly expecting me but did not have my application and was asking me all of the questions I had answered on it word-for-word and proceeded to write down my answers on a clip board. I got hired by the end of the interview. The manager was extremely kind.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was, "What was your least favorite part about your last job?"   Answer Question

Server Interview

I filled out an application online. Then I got called in to interview a week or so later. Two people did the interviewing, the general manager and the store manager. It was early morning before the store opened, at a restaurant table. They asked if I would be willing to do other positions as well.

Interview Questions
    • What animal would I want to be. What's the last book I read.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2012.

I arrived 10 minutes before my interview and the manager that was holding the interview forgot he scheduled one at the time. I had to wait 15 minutes for the guy to get his stuff together. Finally, he took me behind the kitchen and he only asked me 3 questions. We stood up the whole time and he looked confused during the whole interview. He asked me if I could handle dealing with gays, blacks, Mexicans, and trannies as customers on a daily basis. I thought it was a completely unnecessary question to ask or at least he could have worded it better. He told me that he would call me to set up a second interview which never happened. I'm glad he didn't because I didn't get a good vibe being in there and the other workers came off as unfriendly. Overall, the interview took 5 minutes and it wasn't the best interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Connellsville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Connellsville, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2012.

When I applied, I simply walked in and filled out a paper application. The restaurant was a little dark and outdated, but I let that go. The manager was a very nice lady, but seemed as if she was tired of interviewing people. The strangest part of the interview was that...well, there was no interview.

Interview Questions
    • Oddly enough, the manager that I interviewed with didn't ask me any questions. It was more of a "When can you start?" situation.   Answer Question