Pizza Hut Server Interview Questions & Reviews

15 interviews

1.6

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Server Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

After applying online, it took approximately three weeks before i heard back from the company. I was called on my mobile and asked to attend an interview in three days time. The interview was fairly simple and not many questions were asked, two days later they called and told me I had the job. I had to attend a meeting the next day to sort out payroll and I started the next week.

Interview Questions
  • You are going to be waiting on a family of two adults and two children - how do you break the ice with them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Towson, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2012.

I applied online after seeing a sign that they were hiring, They called a few days later to set up an interview. When I arrived for the interview the assistant manager told me about the job etc. The main question was "why do you want to work here"? Then I was hired. This was my first job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dover, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2014.

There wasn't too much of an interview- I just came in and the manager talked to me about what he expects from employees, I signed paperwork, and that was it. He called me in for an interview two days after I submitted an application online.

No negotiation. $2.30 waitress pay with tips

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Connellsville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Connellsville, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2012.

When I applied, I simply walked in and filled out a paper application. The restaurant was a little dark and outdated, but I let that go. The manager was a very nice lady, but seemed as if she was tired of interviewing people. The strangest part of the interview was that...well, there was no interview.

Interview Questions
    • Oddly enough, the manager that I interviewed with didn't ask me any questions. It was more of a "When can you start?" situation.   Answer Question

Server Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2013.

I applied online for a couple years actually. I just redid my application online last week because I saw a hiring sign. I picked 2 closest locations. I called one, they didnt call me back, then I ended up getting a call from the other one that week!

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself doing next year?   View Answer

Server Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2013.

I applied online and subsequently in person. One week later, I went back to speak with the hiring manager while he was working to ask if he had had a chance to review my application. He asked me to write down my number and told me he might call me in a week, 10 minutes after I left he asked me to come in the next day. He seemed quite unprepared when I came in for my interview the following day. He was clearly expecting me but did not have my application and was asking me all of the questions I had answered on it word-for-word and proceeded to write down my answers on a clip board. I got hired by the end of the interview. The manager was extremely kind.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was, "What was your least favorite part about your last job?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2013.

I filled out an application online and it took them about 2 days to call me back for an interview. The first interview was with one manager and it was extremely easy questions. Just, "What do you like to do for fun?", "Are you going to college?", "What hours are you looking for?", and "Do you have reliable transportation?". Then she went over the job and had one of their best server come over and talk about what to expect in the job. I called 3 days after my interview to follow up and they said come in the next day at 12. I got there and realized it would be a second interview with the head server that came and talked to me and another manager. They also asked easy questions (The managers and staff seemed really young). They just told me about the job again and asked if I'm comfortable talking to strangers. They offered me the job on the spot and I go back next Tuesday to fill out paperwork and start training! :)

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. It's a server position so you get less than minimum wage plus tips.

Server Interview

I filled out an application online. Then I got called in to interview a week or so later. Two people did the interviewing, the general manager and the store manager. It was early morning before the store opened, at a restaurant table. They asked if I would be willing to do other positions as well.

Interview Questions
    • What animal would I want to be. What's the last book I read.   Answer Question

Server Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Very straightforward; I sent in my application and was called in for an interview. A manager sat down with me and casually went over my application with me and assessed my response to their expectations (very fast-paced environment). Simply be straightforward and able to show that you are able and willing to learn quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Christiansburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christiansburg, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in February 2009.

Very easy interview process, only had to go through one interview. Manager asked bout previous experience then asked me to come back the next day to fill out paper wor.

There wasn't one.

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!