Pizza Hut

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lake Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

Interview Details – The Application was really easy, about a week later I received a call for an interview.
The interview was really easy, it felt like a conversation. I wa a hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and they called me a few weeks after, I had one interview that lasted maybe five minutes and I was hired on the spot. Literally the easiest thing I've ever done.

Interview Question – They were all pretty easy "What does customer service mean to you?" "Did you enjoy your last service job?"   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2010.

Interview Details – Expect a fairly quick call. The interview is done either in the lobby or in the back office area. Not a hard interview, should be quick and easy. Depending on which position applied for.

Interview Question – Not really any hard questions   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – All I did was apply then I got called in a week later and got the job 2 days later. It was a really laid back interview and my boss showed actual interest in me. Really took in to consideration all of the activities that I was involved in.

Augusta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – I was called in about a few days after completing an application online & was hired on the spot. This is really not a hard job to get. I wasn't background checked or drug tested. You're only drug tested if you get hurt & have to go to the hospital. LOL.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions--just general questions about availability & my school schedule.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2013.

Interview Details – I felt the interview went well, I was very prepared. I went in there and interviewed for a Team Member role. We went through my work history, my hobbies, salary expectation/how many hours expected. Using my skills learned from such books as Dale Carnegie, I felt it truly helped me in my interview. I was told that I was amongst the top candidates for the job.

Interview Question – Honestly, I felt that no question was difficult. If you prepare yourself thoroughly for an interview, you will do a great job.   Answer Question

Canton, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2012.

Interview Details – It was a very simple, informal hiring process. I found an opening online, filled out an application, and then called the store and scheduled a meeting with the manager. We talked, and then a few days later I was asked to come back in for a 2nd interview, where I was offered a job.

Interview Question – There really weren't any difficult questions. Just be yourself, and answer their questions honestly.   Answer Question

Michigan City, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very laid back and easy. This process is very basic and could not be more easy to get a job. Show that you have common sense, flexibility, and work ethic and you will be fine.

Negotiation Details – Hired on the spot.

San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was a one on one interview and that went about 30 minutes but was great. The manager wanted to get to know and learn what i can do and was very nice. The work place was very neat and lively.

Interview Question – Why do you want a job?   View Answer

Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2012.

Interview Details – They usually start you out as a host, and move you up to a server or driver when there's room and when you're ready. In that way it's a nice place to work because you make good tips and there's no pressure. After applying I got a call for an interview a few days later. I interviewed with Whitney and another manager and I got stuck and some questions that I should've been prepared for but for the most part the interview was pretty relaxed. They said that if I didn't call by the end of the week to call them back because it could easily be that they just forgot to due to being busy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – You get what they pay you, so minimum wage. It's an entry-level job.

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!