Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2015
Updated Mar 28, 2015

1.5

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2015.

I applied to three different locations in my general area. Within a week one of them contacted me, and we set up an interview for a few days later.

This was my first-ever job interview and I have generalized anxiety disorder, so I was pretty nervous, but the manager was friendly and seemed to understand. There were no unexpected questions, and the whole thing lasted ten, fifteen minutes at the most. The manager told me I'd receive a call within the next week if they wanted to hire me. It was pleasant overall, and I'm glad for the experience even if I don't end up getting the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Very simple process. The manager was very nice. The interview was really easy, as it was my first job. I applied online, called to check on my application, and set up an interview. After the interview, she told me to come in a couple days later for a Realistic Job Preview, and was hired on the spot there.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the best and worst costumer service you've experienced.
      Availability?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2015.

Well I did the application about a month ago and I had completely forgotten all about it. Well today I got the call to come in any time during the day I showed up around 12 they open at 11 I wore regular clothes jeans uggs and denim shirt the general manager spoke to me for 5 minutes about my availability I was open for any shift since I was not in school. I was very friendly happy and so was the general manager and I was hired on the spot the interview was quick simple and this is my first job

Interview Questions
    And New York City the minimum wage is $8.75 so that's what I will be making hourly

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Very relaxed. Normal interview. Nothing to be scared of. Explained what it would be like working there & that I would only work 3 days a week at first but then it'll increase in time.

No negation. $8.00 per hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

The Application was really easy, about a week later I received a call for an interview.
    The interview was really easy, it felt like a conversation. I wa a hired on the spot

There was no negotiation

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

All I did was apply then I got called in a week later and got the job 2 days later. It was a really laid back interview and my boss showed actual interest in me. Really took in to consideration all of the activities that I was involved in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2013.

I applied online and they called me a few weeks after, I had one interview that lasted maybe five minutes and I was hired on the spot. Literally the easiest thing I've ever done.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty easy "What does customer service mean to you?" "Did you enjoy your last service job?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

I was called in about a few days after completing an application online & was hired on the spot. This is really not a hard job to get. I wasn't background checked or drug tested. You're only drug tested if you get hurt & have to go to the hospital. LOL.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions--just general questions about availability & my school schedule.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2013.

I felt the interview went well, I was very prepared. I went in there and interviewed for a Team Member role. We went through my work history, my hobbies, salary expectation/how many hours expected. Using my skills learned from such books as Dale Carnegie, I felt it truly helped me in my interview. I was told that I was amongst the top candidates for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, I felt that no question was difficult. If you prepare yourself thoroughly for an interview, you will do a great job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2012.

They usually start you out as a host, and move you up to a server or driver when there's room and when you're ready. In that way it's a nice place to work because you make good tips and there's no pressure. After applying I got a call for an interview a few days later. I interviewed with Whitney and another manager and I got stuck and some questions that I should've been prepared for but for the most part the interview was pretty relaxed. They said that if I didn't call by the end of the week to call them back because it could easily be that they just forgot to due to being busy.

Interview Questions
    You get what they pay you, so minimum wage. It's an entry-level job.