Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2015

1.5

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to three different locations in my general area. Within a week one of them contacted me, and we set up an interview for a few days later.

This was my first-ever job interview and I have generalized anxiety disorder, so I was pretty nervous, but the manager was friendly and seemed to understand. There were no unexpected questions, and the whole thing lasted ten, fifteen minutes at the most. The manager told me I'd receive a call within the next week if they wanted to hire me. It was pleasant overall, and I'm glad for the experience even if I don't end up getting the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Very simple process. The manager was very nice. The interview was really easy, as it was my first job. I applied online, called to check on my application, and set up an interview. After the interview, she told me to come in a couple days later for a Realistic Job Preview, and was hired on the spot there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the best and worst costumer service you've experienced.
      Availability?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut (Bronx, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Well I did the application about a month ago and I had completely forgotten all about it. Well today I got the call to come in any time during the day I showed up around 12 they open at 11 I wore regular clothes jeans uggs and denim shirt the general manager spoke to me for 5 minutes about my availability I was open for any shift since I was not in school. I was very friendly happy and so was the general manager and I was hired on the spot the interview was quick simple and this is my first job

Interview Questions

• Are you open for any shift   1 Answer

Negotiation

And New York City the minimum wage is $8.75 so that's what I will be making hourly

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Very relaxed. Normal interview. Nothing to be scared of. Explained what it would be like working there & that I would only work 3 days a week at first but then it'll increase in time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negation. $8.00 per hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Lake Worth, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The Application was really easy, about a week later I received a call for an interview.
    The interview was really easy, it felt like a conversation. I wa a hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surprise, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Surprise, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Getting hired here is easy as pie. While my employer knew me prior to the interview, I still feel as though (through doing interviews myself for the company) that getting hired here is a cakewalk. Make sure you're dressed well and make lots of eye contact. Confidence is key. Make sure you have examples of previous experience ready to go and avoid "ums" and you should be fine. Word of advice? If you say you're a hard worker, be a hard worker. As long as you're willing to do what they are asking of you, you will have no problem maintaining a job and even advancing in the company.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you have worked with a team to accomplish a difficult task   Answer Question
    • Can you give me an example of a time when you have had to be flexible or adaptable at work or school?   Answer Question
    • What's your favorite pizza hut product?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

All I did was apply then I got called in a week later and got the job 2 days later. It was a really laid back interview and my boss showed actual interest in me. Really took in to consideration all of the activities that I was involved in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ames, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Ames, IA) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was a joke, by far the easiest job interview i have ever had. Don't take the time to prepare because it doesn't matter. Don't dress up because it doesn't matter. They hired anybody they interviewed unless they were straight up weird or smelled bad. The interview was in the pizza hut and you could smell the food so don't go hungry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and they called me a few weeks after, I had one interview that lasted maybe five minutes and I was hired on the spot. Literally the easiest thing I've ever done.

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty easy "What does customer service mean to you?" "Did you enjoy your last service job?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Augusta, GA).

Interview

I was called in about a few days after completing an application online & was hired on the spot. This is really not a hard job to get. I wasn't background checked or drug tested. You're only drug tested if you get hurt & have to go to the hospital. LOL.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions--just general questions about availability & my school schedule.   Answer Question