Pizza Hut

Getting the Interview

15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – All I did was apply then I got called in a week later and got the job 2 days later. It was a really laid back interview and my boss showed actual interest in me. Really took in to consideration all of the activities that I was involved in.

Augusta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview Details – I was called in about a few days after completing an application online & was hired on the spot. This is really not a hard job to get. I wasn't background checked or drug tested. You're only drug tested if you get hurt & have to go to the hospital. LOL.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions--just general questions about availability & my school schedule.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2013.

Interview Details – I felt the interview went well, I was very prepared. I went in there and interviewed for a Team Member role. We went through my work history, my hobbies, salary expectation/how many hours expected. Using my skills learned from such books as Dale Carnegie, I felt it truly helped me in my interview. I was told that I was amongst the top candidates for the job.

Interview Question – Honestly, I felt that no question was difficult. If you prepare yourself thoroughly for an interview, you will do a great job.   Answer Question

Canton, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2012.

Interview Details – It was a very simple, informal hiring process. I found an opening online, filled out an application, and then called the store and scheduled a meeting with the manager. We talked, and then a few days later I was asked to come back in for a 2nd interview, where I was offered a job.

Interview Question – There really weren't any difficult questions. Just be yourself, and answer their questions honestly.   Answer Question

Michigan City, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very laid back and easy. This process is very basic and could not be more easy to get a job. Show that you have common sense, flexibility, and work ethic and you will be fine.

Negotiation Details – Hired on the spot.

San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was a one on one interview and that went about 30 minutes but was great. The manager wanted to get to know and learn what i can do and was very nice. The work place was very neat and lively.

Interview Question – Why do you want a job?   View Answer

Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2012.

Interview Details – They usually start you out as a host, and move you up to a server or driver when there's room and when you're ready. In that way it's a nice place to work because you make good tips and there's no pressure. After applying I got a call for an interview a few days later. I interviewed with Whitney and another manager and I got stuck and some questions that I should've been prepared for but for the most part the interview was pretty relaxed. They said that if I didn't call by the end of the week to call them back because it could easily be that they just forgot to due to being busy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – You get what they pay you, so minimum wage. It's an entry-level job.

Goldsboro, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview took less than ten minutes. I was asked very basic questions that did very little to find out about my personality. However, it was agreed that I could handle the job being offered (server). I was called at 9:30 pm the next night and told to come in the next day at 3:00 pm to fill out paperwork. I arrived at the location only to be told that a mistake had been made and they had nothing available for me. The manager extended a half-hearted apology saying that I should have received a second phone call explaining the mistake. Unacceptable that in 17.5 hours, no one could take 30 seconds to make the second phone call!

Interview Question – What will you bring to Pizza Hut should you be brought on-board?   Answer Question

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and a few days later got called in for a "cook's" position. Apparently a cook position is analogous with any other team members within the facility. Went into the interview and met with the main manager. He asked me general questions and then handed me off to the assistant manager. She was very courteous and seemed around college age. Both asked behavioral questions about how I would handle a rude customer. They said they'd call me in a few days.

Interview Question – How would you handle an angry customer?   Answer Question

Wichita, KS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online and got a call back with in a week and a half. Set up an interview the next day. She was very nice and kinda of quiet. Asked really generic questions and i was offered a job within 10 minutes. It was really easy.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I choose to work for another company.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pizza Hut

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!

Pizza Hut Videos

Pizza Hut – Why Work for Us?

The history of Pizza Hut began in 1958, when what is now the world's largest pizza franchise was born. Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., whose restaurants… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Hut Team Member interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Hut employees and interview candidates.