Pizza Hut

Updated Feb 27, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2011.

Applied online and a few days later got called in for a "cook's" position. Apparently a cook position is analogous with any other team members within the facility. Went into the interview and met with the main manager. He asked me general questions and then handed me off to the assistant manager. She was very courteous and seemed around college age. Both asked behavioral questions about how I would handle a rude customer. They said they'd call me in a few days.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2011.

The organisation were planning to open for new outlets in Bangalore . For that purpose they were recutin more people for the job .

Interview Questions
    • If a customer comes with a problem that they received wrong food . what will you do for that ?   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2012.

They usually start you out as a host, and move you up to a server or driver when there's room and when you're ready. In that way it's a nice place to work because you make good tips and there's no pressure. After applying I got a call for an interview a few days later. I interviewed with Whitney and another manager and I got stuck and some questions that I should've been prepared for but for the most part the interview was pretty relaxed. They said that if I didn't call by the end of the week to call them back because it could easily be that they just forgot to due to being busy.

Interview Questions
    You get what they pay you, so minimum wage. It's an entry-level job.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2010.

The lady who interviewed me was very Young, and super chill.She seemed like a college student. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you were faced with a difficult decision and how did you go about solving it.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Very simple process. The manager was very nice. The interview was really easy, as it was my first job. I applied online, called to check on my application, and set up an interview. After the interview, she told me to come in a couple days later for a Realistic Job Preview, and was hired on the spot there.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the best and worst costumer service you've experienced.
      Availability?

Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in April 2013.

I felt the interview went well, I was very prepared. I went in there and interviewed for a Team Member role. We went through my work history, my hobbies, salary expectation/how many hours expected. Using my skills learned from such books as Dale Carnegie, I felt it truly helped me in my interview. I was told that I was amongst the top candidates for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, I felt that no question was difficult. If you prepare yourself thoroughly for an interview, you will do a great job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2013.

I applied online and they called me a few weeks after, I had one interview that lasted maybe five minutes and I was hired on the spot. Literally the easiest thing I've ever done.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty easy "What does customer service mean to you?" "Did you enjoy your last service job?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2014.

The Application was really easy, about a week later I received a call for an interview.
    The interview was really easy, it felt like a conversation. I wa a hired on the spot

There was no negotiation

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut.

Very relaxed. Normal interview. Nothing to be scared of. Explained what it would be like working there & that I would only work 3 days a week at first but then it'll increase in time.

No negation. $8.00 per hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2015.

Well I did the application about a month ago and I had completely forgotten all about it. Well today I got the call to come in any time during the day I showed up around 12 they open at 11 I wore regular clothes jeans uggs and denim shirt the general manager spoke to me for 5 minutes about my availability I was open for any shift since I was not in school. I was very friendly happy and so was the general manager and I was hired on the spot the interview was quick simple and this is my first job

Interview Questions
    And New York City the minimum wage is $8.75 so that's what I will be making hourly