Pizza Hut Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

They usually start you out as a host, and move you up to a server or driver when there's room and when you're ready. In that way it's a nice place to work because you make good tips and there's no pressure. After applying I got a call for an interview a few days later. I interviewed with Whitney and another manager and I got stuck and some questions that I should've been prepared for but for the most part the interview was pretty relaxed. They said that if I didn't call by the end of the week to call them back because it could easily be that they just forgot to due to being busy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You get what they pay you, so minimum wage. It's an entry-level job.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Canton, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a very simple, informal hiring process. I found an opening online, filled out an application, and then called the store and scheduled a meeting with the manager. We talked, and then a few days later I was asked to come back in for a 2nd interview, where I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions. Just be yourself, and answer their questions honestly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Goldsboro, NC

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Goldsboro, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview took less than ten minutes. I was asked very basic questions that did very little to find out about my personality. However, it was agreed that I could handle the job being offered (server). I was called at 9:30 pm the next night and told to come in the next day at 3:00 pm to fill out paperwork. I arrived at the location only to be told that a mistake had been made and they had nothing available for me. The manager extended a half-hearted apology saying that I should have received a second phone call explaining the mistake. Unacceptable that in 17.5 hours, no one could take 30 seconds to make the second phone call!

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to Pizza Hut should you be brought on-board?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Michigan City, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Michigan City, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

Very laid back and easy. This process is very basic and could not be more easy to get a job. Show that you have common sense, flexibility, and work ethic and you will be fine.

Negotiation

Hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online and a few days later got called in for a "cook's" position. Apparently a cook position is analogous with any other team members within the facility. Went into the interview and met with the main manager. He asked me general questions and then handed me off to the assistant manager. She was very courteous and seemed around college age. Both asked behavioral questions about how I would handle a rude customer. They said they'd call me in a few days.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (San Diego, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

It was a one on one interview and that went about 30 minutes but was great. The manager wanted to get to know and learn what i can do and was very nice. The work place was very neat and lively.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Wichita, KS) in July 2010.

Interview

I filled out an application online and got a call back with in a week and a half. Set up an interview the next day. She was very nice and kinda of quiet. Asked really generic questions and i was offered a job within 10 minutes. It was really easy.

Interview Questions

I choose to work for another company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Houston, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Expect a fairly quick call. The interview is done either in the lobby or in the back office area. Not a hard interview, should be quick and easy. Depending on which position applied for.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2012.

Interview

I applied for a Team Member position online on a Friday evening and received a call on the following Tuesday for a phone interview. I was expecting questions such as "Why do you want to work here?", "What makes a good Team Member?", "Tell me about yourself.", "What experience do you have in food service?", etc.

Instead, even though I didn't apply for this position and have no interest in it whatsoever, the interviewer asked "What qualities should a Delivery Driver have?", "Do you have your license, insurance, etc.?". I was taken aback, and couldn't figure out why he was asking me questions that didn't pertain to the position I applied for. I do, in fact, have my license & insurance and I'm over the age of 18, but I don't want to put hundreds of miles on my car and not have enough compensation for gas just to deliver pizza's. Either the interviewer misread my application or is in need of a Delivery Driver and was hoping I would take the job anyways.

Another deal breaker for me was that he asked if I was willing to hold a sign advertising Pizza Hut on a busy street corner. Not to sound overly naive, but being a young female, I don't feel comfortable doing that for extended periods of time.

He told me he would give the information to HIS boss, and she would be contacting me within the next few days. I'll most likely not interview for the position in person because of the reasons explained above. It's just not the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Think about a time you had excellent customer service at a restaurant. What qualities made that employee good?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut (Bangalore (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

The organisation were planning to open for new outlets in Bangalore . For that purpose they were recutin more people for the job .

Interview Questions

• If a customer comes with a problem that they received wrong food . what will you do for that ?   2 Answers