Pizza Hut

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Goldsboro, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview took less than ten minutes. I was asked very basic questions that did very little to find out about my personality. However, it was agreed that I could handle the job being offered (server). I was called at 9:30 pm the next night and told to come in the next day at 3:00 pm to fill out paperwork. I arrived at the location only to be told that a mistake had been made and they had nothing available for me. The manager extended a half-hearted apology saying that I should have received a second phone call explaining the mistake. Unacceptable that in 17.5 hours, no one could take 30 seconds to make the second phone call!

Interview Question – What will you bring to Pizza Hut should you be brought on-board?   Answer Question

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and a few days later got called in for a "cook's" position. Apparently a cook position is analogous with any other team members within the facility. Went into the interview and met with the main manager. He asked me general questions and then handed me off to the assistant manager. She was very courteous and seemed around college age. Both asked behavioral questions about how I would handle a rude customer. They said they'd call me in a few days.

Interview Question – How would you handle an angry customer?   Answer Question

Wichita, KS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online and got a call back with in a week and a half. Set up an interview the next day. She was very nice and kinda of quiet. Asked really generic questions and i was offered a job within 10 minutes. It was really easy.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I choose to work for another company.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2011.

Interview Details – The organisation were planning to open for new outlets in Bangalore . For that purpose they were recutin more people for the job .

Interview Question – If a customer comes with a problem that they received wrong food . what will you do for that ?   View Answers (2)

Team Member

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for a Team Member position online on a Friday evening and received a call on the following Tuesday for a phone interview. I was expecting questions such as "Why do you want to work here?", "What makes a good Team Member?", "Tell me about yourself.", "What experience do you have in food service?", etc.

Instead, even though I didn't apply for this position and have no interest in it whatsoever, the interviewer asked "What qualities should a Delivery Driver have?", "Do you have your license, insurance, etc.?". I was taken aback, and couldn't figure out why he was asking me questions that didn't pertain to the position I applied for. I do, in fact, have my license & insurance and I'm over the age of 18, but I don't want to put hundreds of miles on my car and not have enough compensation for gas just to deliver pizza's. Either the interviewer misread my application or is in need of a Delivery Driver and was hoping I would take the job anyways.

Another deal breaker for me was that he asked if I was willing to hold a sign advertising Pizza Hut on a busy street corner. Not to sound overly naive, but being a young female, I don't feel comfortable doing that for extended periods of time.

He told me he would give the information to HIS boss, and she would be contacting me within the next few days. I'll most likely not interview for the position in person because of the reasons explained above. It's just not the right fit for me.

Interview Question – Think about a time you had excellent customer service at a restaurant. What qualities made that employee good?   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied to the job online and received a phone call a few days later. The interview was informal and laid back, but the manager of the store read my application incorrectly. I could only work as a temporary over the summer, but the store was looking for longer term employers.

Interview Question – Can you handle working with people as a team?   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2010.

Interview Details – The store manager sat down with me and discussed basically how busy I am during the week, my priorities, if I live in the area and most importantly if I was free during the weekends.

Interview Question – Are you free during the weekends at night time?   View Answer

Team Member

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2010.

Interview Details – The lady who interviewed me was very Young, and super chill.She seemed like a college student. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Name a time you were faced with a difficult decision and how did you go about solving it.   Answer Question