www.pizzahut.com

1.5

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2011.

Applied online and a few days later got called in for a "cook's" position. Apparently a cook position is analogous with any other team members within the facility. Went into the interview and met with the main manager. He asked me general questions and then handed me off to the assistant manager. She was very courteous and seemed around college age. Both asked behavioral questions about how I would handle a rude customer. They said they'd call me in a few days.

Other Interview Reviews for Pizza Hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in October 2010.

It was a one on one interview and that went about 30 minutes but was great. The manager wanted to get to know and learn what i can do and was very nice. The work place was very neat and lively.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2010.

I filled out an application online and got a call back with in a week and a half. Set up an interview the next day. She was very nice and kinda of quiet. Asked really generic questions and i was offered a job within 10 minutes. It was really easy.

Interview Questions

I choose to work for another company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2010.

Expect a fairly quick call. The interview is done either in the lobby or in the back office area. Not a hard interview, should be quick and easy. Depending on which position applied for.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in May 2012.

I applied for a Team Member position online on a Friday evening and received a call on the following Tuesday for a phone interview. I was expecting questions such as "Why do you want to work here?", "What makes a good Team Member?", "Tell me about yourself.", "What experience do you have in food service?", etc.

Instead, even though I didn't apply for this position and have no interest in it whatsoever, the interviewer asked "What qualities should a Delivery Driver have?", "Do you have your license, insurance, etc.?". I was taken aback, and couldn't figure out why he was asking me questions that didn't pertain to the position I applied for. I do, in fact, have my license & insurance and I'm over the age of 18, but I don't want to put hundreds of miles on my car and not have enough compensation for gas just to deliver pizza's. Either the interviewer misread my application or is in need of a Delivery Driver and was hoping I would take the job anyways.

Another deal breaker for me was that he asked if I was willing to hold a sign advertising Pizza Hut on a busy street corner. Not to sound overly naive, but being a young female, I don't feel comfortable doing that for extended periods of time.

He told me he would give the information to HIS boss, and she would be contacting me within the next few days. I'll most likely not interview for the position in person because of the reasons explained above. It's just not the right fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • Think about a time you had excellent customer service at a restaurant. What qualities made that employee good?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut in July 2011.

The organisation were planning to open for new outlets in Bangalore . For that purpose they were recutin more people for the job .

Interview Questions
    • If a customer comes with a problem that they received wrong food . what will you do for that ?   View Answers (2)

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in November 2010.

The lady who interviewed me was very Young, and super chill.She seemed like a college student. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you were faced with a difficult decision and how did you go about solving it.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2010.

The store manager sat down with me and discussed basically how busy I am during the week, my priorities, if I live in the area and most importantly if I was free during the weekends.

Interview Questions
    • Are you free during the weekends at night time?   View Answer

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut in August 2009.

I applied to the job online and received a phone call a few days later. The interview was informal and laid back, but the manager of the store read my application incorrectly. I could only work as a temporary over the summer, but the store was looking for longer term employers.