Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pizza Hut UK
- Waiter (1)
- Front of House (1)
- Driver (1)
- Support Manager (1)
- Team Member (1)
- Pizza Chef (1)
- Head Office Role - Finance (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Pizza Hut UK.
Great engagement, really bought into the business and culture. Approached directly by head office, well organised, received feedback from interviewer. Open space office, nice people, very friendly and seemed interested. Good experience.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Pizza Hut UK.
I applied online and was called 3 days later being offered an interview. Interview was basically a chat to see what sort of person I was and a run through of my CV - not a problem. Sat with two of the managers, who explained what I'd be doing on shift and basically just a run through of the store and what it's like to work at Pizza Hut.
- How would you tackle an eight hour shift on your feet? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied in-person – interviewed at Pizza Hut UK.
Interview in workplace, asked questions such as how would you cope if confronted by a customer, one interview only. then training online is provided
good company to work for , good management
- are you flexible, can you work in a team, give me a example? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in January 2014.
Applied online. Store Manager contacted me to ask for C.V. Went to store and handed my C.V in. The following day i had a phone interview. Then invited to come into store. Once in store i met the store manager who was very friendly. He discussed the job role and what was expected. He asked me a number of questions. Showed me around the store and how things worked etc. At the end he asked if i was still interested and offered me the position.
- Why I want to work for the company Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in February 2010.
They were interested in communication appearance and intelligence
Reasons for Declining
Got into tech
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review