Pizza Hut UK Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pizza Hut UK

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Lincoln, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

They made you feel very welcome and at ease, there was me and 7 other candidates. We introduced ourselves and shown an introduction video. Then we were asked some questions like what makes great service. Then split into two teams to do some training activities and role plays and got to talk to members of staff.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut UK.

Interview

Great engagement, really bought into the business and culture. Approached directly by head office, well organised, received feedback from interviewer. Open space office, nice people, very friendly and seemed interested. Good experience.

Interview Questions

• Compare yourself to a pizza, what toppings would you choose and why?   Answer Question
    • Lots of behavioural-type questions, strong focus on development and career aspirations.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pizza Hut UK.

Interview

I applied online and was called 3 days later being offered an interview. Interview was basically a chat to see what sort of person I was and a run through of my CV - not a problem. Sat with two of the managers, who explained what I'd be doing on shift and basically just a run through of the store and what it's like to work at Pizza Hut.

Interview Questions

• How would you tackle an eight hour shift on your feet?   Answer Question

Pizza Chef Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pizza Hut UK.

Interview

Interview in workplace, asked questions such as how would you cope if confronted by a customer, one interview only. then training online is provided good company to work for , good management

Interview Questions

• are you flexible, can you work in a team, give me a example?   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norbury, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Norbury, London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by email to come at a specific time to the branch, with customary required documents. I arrived and was greeted by the manager of the store. I had to wait for about twenty minutes before I was taken into the office in the back. Where I was asked several questions relating to my past experience on a one on one basis.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience working in the customer service sector? What were my main responsibilities working at KFC? Are you willing to work on your feet all day and in a busy environment?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundee, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Store Manager contacted me to ask for C.V. Went to store and handed my C.V in. The following day i had a phone interview. Then invited to come into store. Once in store i met the store manager who was very friendly. He discussed the job role and what was expected. He asked me a number of questions. Showed me around the store and how things worked etc. At the end he asked if i was still interested and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NOne

Front of House Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

They were interested in communication appearance and intelligence

Got into tech