Pizza Hut

Very Easy Interview

Waiter Interview

Waiter
Washington, DC

The process took a day - interviewed at Pizza Hut in June 2008.

Interview Details – The server there just moved away so they were very eager to find someone. I just walked in and asked if they needed anyone and was hired on the spot. The manager at the time just asked me why I wanted to work there and which hours I was available.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was 16 so I just had min wage and tips on top of that, which was fine. But last year a new GM was hired and he cut everyone's hours and hired new people for some reason.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pizza Hut? Contribute to the Community!

Pizza Hut Videos

Pizza Hut – Why Work for Us?

The history of Pizza Hut began in 1958, when what is now the world's largest pizza franchise was born. Pizza Hut is the world's largest pizza restaurant chain and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., whose restaurants… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pizza Hut interview questions and advice in Washington, DC. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pizza Hut employees and interview candidates.