Plain Dealer Publishing

Plain Dealer Publishing Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plain Dealer Publishing

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Plain Dealer Publishing in July 2012.

Really went over my resume and past experience. Try to intimidate you that their the job and ad rates are very difficult to understand.
    The manager winked at me on the way out and said we are definitely calling you back and they never did. One female manager just dominated the whole interview talking about the company and how she got into management. I think she enjoyed to listening to her self.

Interview Questions
    • They asked if you can understand ad rates? I answered of course I can, I've been in the industry for over twenty years. Also, went into detailed how I learn and study new rates. Its like they didnt believe me that I can handle it, and asked m this more than once.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Plain Dealer Publishing in September 2010.

Process consisted of 4 hour (!) interview day, meeting with several individuals / groups of individuals. Didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks, then invited back for a second interview - more of the same, another 3.5 hour process, ending with a meeting with HR where they informed me my background check was going well and they would call me the next day to schedule me for a drug screen. I never heard from them again - completely disrespectful after spending the equivalent of a DAY interviewing with them.

Interview Questions