Plains All American Pipeline

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plains All American Pipeline

Finance Interns Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline in March 2014.

The interview process is your typical on campus interview process. To apply, you must submit your resume online. The HR department selects candidates to interview from the submitted resumes. The interview is a behavioral interview and asks you various questions about how you have reacted to certain scenarios in your lifetime. Be prepared and know as much as possible about the actual company because this is the first thing that they ask.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with a person not pulling their weight or who were negative, and how did you deal with that particular person in the situation? How did the situation turn out?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline.

After applying online, got a call from HR after several weeks. Once I was called, a phone interview took place, and two days later an in person interview was scheduled for the following week. Received offer exactly a week after in person interview. Very conversational interview. Felt like they already knew you were qualified but wanted some specific details on your background and to gauge your personality to see if you would mesh with the culture. A very positive experience.

Did not negotiate, the offer was generous and above my target.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline.

Applied online through university website and got contacted about an interview a couple of weeks later.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Midland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline in July 2011.

The hiring process is a drawn out affair. Don't submit an application and expect to hear back in a day or two. Even after the physical and drug screens it could still take a month or two longer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline in October 2009.

One on one interview at campus recruiting and then it took a long time to hear back from them, maybe a month or two and I got a call back for a corp visit. Main advice, they probably already know you are competent in whatever field you are in, just be sure to be approachable and conversational.

None

Land Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline in May 2009.

The interview process was extremely brief. I had a short screening interview with a legal recruiter. I was flown in to Houston and interviewed by a panel of 4 people. The interview process was very unorganized with basic cookie cutter questions tossed around for about 45 minutes. Offered the job on the spot.

Landman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline in January 2008.

Long, drawn out, easy to deal with.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate. I suggest the same.

Worked for Plains All American Pipeline? Contribute to the Community!