Plains All American Pipeline

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline.

Interview Details – After applying online, got a call from HR after several weeks. Once I was called, a phone interview took place, and two days later an in person interview was scheduled for the following week. Received offer exactly a week after in person interview. Very conversational interview. Felt like they already knew you were qualified but wanted some specific details on your background and to gauge your personality to see if you would mesh with the culture. A very positive experience.

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate, the offer was generous and above my target.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline.

Interview Details – Applied online through university website and got contacted about an interview a couple of weeks later.

Interview Question – None mostly just generic behavioral questions   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Midland, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline in July 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process is a drawn out affair. Don't submit an application and expect to hear back in a day or two. Even after the physical and drug screens it could still take a month or two longer

Interview Question – If offered my position would you accept it?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Land Representative Interview

Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was extremely brief. I had a short screening interview with a legal recruiter. I was flown in to Houston and interviewed by a panel of 4 people. The interview process was very unorganized with basic cookie cutter questions tossed around for about 45 minutes. Offered the job on the spot.

Interview Question – Cookie Cutter Interview Questions.   View Answer

Landman Interview

Landman
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline in January 2008.

Interview Details – Long, drawn out, easy to deal with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate. I suggest the same.

Internship Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Plains All American Pipeline in October 2009.

Interview Details – One on one interview at campus recruiting and then it took a long time to hear back from them, maybe a month or two and I got a call back for a corp visit. Main advice, they probably already know you are competent in whatever field you are in, just be sure to be approachable and conversational.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know of the industry   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Plains All American Pipeline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plains All American Pipeline interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Plains All American Pipeline employees and interview candidates.