PlainsCapital Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PlainsCapital

Part-time Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PlainsCapital (Lubbock, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview within two weeks of my application. The branch manager and head teller met with me for the interview. They were both easy to get along with, and they did not seem overbearing or intimidating. The questions focused on what I wanted to end up doing in the future and whether or not I had roots in the area.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your degree? (I'm a student)   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was contacted by HR a few days after my interview over the phone. They told me that they would like to offer me the position starting at 10.00/hour. After I agreed they took a week to do a background check, and then I was called in for orientation and training.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PlainsCapital (Lubbock, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

HR will not submit an application to the branch unless you repeatedly call or an inside connection pushes it through.

Interview Questions

• They like hearing about money handling exprience and balancing.   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PlainsCapital (Austin, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

I just basically was called and spoke with the head of HR. She knew that I was looking to make some money in college so she offered me the job