PlainsCapital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Part-time Teller Interview

Part-time Teller
Lubbock, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PlainsCapital in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an interview within two weeks of my application. The branch manager and head teller met with me for the interview. They were both easy to get along with, and they did not seem overbearing or intimidating. The questions focused on what I wanted to end up doing in the future and whether or not I had roots in the area.

Interview Question – What do you want to do with your degree? (I'm a student)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was contacted by HR a few days after my interview over the phone. They told me that they would like to offer me the position starting at 10.00/hour. After I agreed they took a week to do a background check, and then I was called in for orientation and training.

Teller Interview

Teller
Lubbock, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PlainsCapital in July 2011.

Interview Details – HR will not submit an application to the branch unless you repeatedly call or an inside connection pushes it through.

Interview Question – They like hearing about money handling exprience and balancing.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Courier Interview

Courier
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PlainsCapital in January 2009.

Interview Details – I just basically was called and spoke with the head of HR. She knew that I was looking to make some money in college so she offered me the job

Interview Question – What do you know about Plains Cap?   Answer Question

Worked for PlainsCapital? Contribute to the Community!