Planet Beach

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Planet Beach in January 2014.

Interview Details – Email communications followed by 2 group interviews with progressively higher ranking staff members present

Interview Question – Writing assignments on products   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I countered the salary and we came to terms on a 90 day adjustment

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Public Relations Interview

Public Relations

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Planet Beach.

Interview Details – My first interview was with a group. Each person was interviewing for a different position. I think it was a general screening interview to see which person was best for which position. My second interview was for the specific position I was interested in. I met with the Director of Marketing and the CEO. I was asked questions about my past experience and what I could bring to the table.

Interview Question – They asked pretty standard questions. I had prepared for anything, so I didn't find any of the questions difficult of unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Planet Beach? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Planet Beach interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Planet Beach employees and interview candidates.