Planet Hollywood

Relevance Date Difficulty

Blackjack Dealer Interview

Blackjack Dealer
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Planet Hollywood in October 2010.

Interview Details – I actually applied on Craigslist and sent some pictures as requested. I got a call from Caeser's entertainment and went through 3 interviews. The first was with the HR lady, it went well so she sent me to the vice president. That also went well. I was applying for the pleasure pit so I made sure to wear cute dresses both times. The vice president at the time was Bill and he was great. I also charmed them all with wit and cleverness. After that interview, I had a group interview and it also went well so I got the job. They really want outgoing individuals.

Interview Question – The most difficult question they asked me was what did I want to do in 5 years. I knew I wanted to go to medical school, but I didn't know how they would feel about it. I still told the truth and it clearly went fine. I Don't think any questions were difficult or out of line. They just wanted to know about me and why I was going to be a great fit for their company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They were going to pay for dealer school and send me to the pleasure pit.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Planet Hollywood in June 2012.

Interview Details – 2 interviews. one in a group. try to stand out as much as possible. the next one was with the manager of the front desk.

Interview Question – where do you honestly see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Planet Hollywood in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of three seperate interviews. First with my direct leader. It lasted about 1 hour with general finance questions and MS Excel questions. It was a stiff interview with little or no friendliness. The second interview was with the concept CFO. The questions were more focused on my personal goals and developmental aspirations. It also included some information on potential business growth areas. The third/final interview was with the group CFO. It lasted about 15 minutes and was nothing more than a get-to-know-you discussion.

Interview Question – Why use Vlookup vs. Sumif functions in Excel   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They accepted my initial offers.

Worked for Planet Hollywood? Contribute to the Community!