Planned Parenthood

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Service Representative Interview

Client Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Planned Parenthood in March 2012.

Interview Details – I replied to an ad on Craigslist for a full-time client service representative job. A few days later, I received a phone call form the VP of operations. She asked me a few questions over the phone, and then set me up with an interview a couple days later. I go to the office and they have me fill out an application while I'm waiting to be interviewed. I had two people interview me at once; of the Center Directors and the VP of Patient Services. They asked a series of pretty standard questions, and were very detailed about the job description, type of clientele that come in, and were very thorough answering any of the questions I had.

A few days later I got a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question for me was when they asked me how I would handle dealing with a patient I knew outside of the clinic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Planned Parenthood

Worked for Planned Parenthood? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Planned Parenthood Client Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Planned Parenthood employees and interview candidates.