Planned Parenthood Clinician Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Clinic Assistant (4)
- Medical Assistant (3)
- Reproductive Health Assistant (3)
- Health Care Assistant (2)
- Registered Nurse (2)
- Clinician (2)
- Reproductive Health Specialist (2)
- HIV Counselor (2)
- Phone Specialist (2)
- Health Center Assistant (1)
- Executive Personal Assistant (1)
- Patient Financial Services Associate (1)
- Associate Director of External Affairs (1)
- Director of Executive and Board Affairs (1)
- Regional Organizer (1)
- Heath Center Assistant (1)
- Community Education Manager (1)
- President On A Permanent Or Interim Basis (1)
- Operations (1)
- Intern (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Healthcare Assistant (1)
- Healthcare Specialist (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Insurance Biller (1)
- Field Organizer (1)
- Health Educator (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Public Affairs (1)
Clinician Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Planned Parenthood.
Interview Details – The usual, send in your résumé.
Be sure to follow-up with phone calls to different people throughout the agency because if the person getting your résumé doesn't like something, she won't forward it to the hiring manager.
You meet with a couple people at once, and shadow in the clinic for a bit.
Interview Question – How do you feel about abortions.... What is your experience with abortions... Answer Question
Clinician Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Planned Parenthood in March 2010.
Interview Details – Interviewed with VP client services then clinic manager. Decision same day. Offer next day.
Interview Question – Why do you want to work here. View Answer
Negotiation Details – Very reasonable market place offer. Mod. benefit package.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Planned Parenthood