Planned Parenthood Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.7

Health Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was given a panel interview. They did not tell me this so I was a bit surprised when I arrived. But the staff was friendly. It was stressful, but not horrible. They asked me to prepare a presentation for the interview. I did. They also told me that many people had applied and that they would be letting us know soon. They were pretty quick to chose who they were hiring and let us know.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

It was a group interview with 5 other people. There was a recruiter and 2 supervisors. Everyone was very friendly and the process was very nice. They went around and asked each of us basic introductions and then several standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you disagreed with a co-worker and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview was lovely. After the interview I was told that she thinks I'm a good candidate for the job, and she will call me in for the second interview I waited and then I received a email saying the job was discontinued. I am a single mom and I think it is horrible to lead people on about a job and just send a email like this. I think these companies need to do better in showing more companion.

Clinic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Highlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Planned Parenthood (North Highlands, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online it took about a week or so after when I got a phone call. I had a 15 minute phone interview/ screening. Then I had an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect in a supervisor?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation where I current employee was talking negatively about a former employee?   Answer Question

Direct Response Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very smooth overall. I met with several people from the team during the interview and then had follow-up phone calls with a senior level management director. I thought the process was fair and enjoyable. I liked that they asked about my personal interests as well, not just what I had on my resume. I thought all of my conversations were good and I enjoyed speaking to all members of the team.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience with reproductive health.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Planned Parenthood (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume via Careerbuilder on February 20th. On February 23rd I received a call from a recruiter to schedule a phone interview for the next day, February 24th. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. She said she would forward my information to the director at the local office I was applying to and if they were interested I would be contacted for a face to face interview. On March 6th I was contacted by the recruiter to schedule a face to face interview for March 10th. The interview lasted about 35-35 minutes and I was contacted March 17th with a job offer!

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Planned Parenthood... services, mission? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Clinic Assistant Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview and I was asked about my salary requirements and then given The very disturbing clinic assistant details as far as duties. I was told I would be responsible for and I quote putting the remains back together. I was so disgusted that's what ended the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked for an abortion clinic   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

This was a phone interview. They asked what was my salary requirement and I said I was open. I asked what were they planning on paying the candidate and she said it depends on experience but the range was $13-$14/hour. Seriously with a bachelor's degree that's their compensation. Wow! I declined.

Interview Questions

Due to the salary compensation they were offering.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Planned Parenthood (Modesto, CA).

Interview

Accepts application (may drop off at clinic), phone interview with Center Manager, followed by 1 or 2 oral interviews with Center Manger, flow manager, Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner. FBI check and professional references will be checked.

Interview Questions

• In reference to the essential functions of this position briefly share your work related experience. What challenges did you face that caused you great frustration? How did you handle them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary slightly negotiable

Clinical Laboratory Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

Had an interview and was told that they would keep my resume on file, then about a month later I got a call to come in for a second interview and got the job offer a day later.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions- I did not have any that were unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation- Planned Parenthood receives funding so you cannot negotiate on the hourly wage for the Clinical Assistant position.