Planned Parenthood Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.7

Clinic Assistant Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview and I was asked about my salary requirements and then given The very disturbing clinic assistant details as far as duties. I was told I would be responsible for and I quote putting the remains back together. I was so disgusted that's what ended the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked for an abortion clinic   1 Answer

Regional Organizer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

I submitted my resume online for this position, and had practically forgotten about it nearly a month later when I got a screening call from someone in HR. She had the basic questions for me (i.e. "Why are you interested in this position," etc.) and said that she would be passing along my answers to the hiring manager. A couple weeks later I got a call from the hiring manager who wanted to set up an in-person interview for the following day. We ended up talking for about 90 minutes and it was stated that the hiring process would be very quick, but almost three weeks later I still haven't heard anything. I HOPE it's a place that would notify you either way.

Interview Questions

• "What is the most difficult decision you've had to make when working on a campaign?"   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Buffalo, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied on 04/23/2013. First contact was made 5/6/2013. I immediately returned the call and left a voicemail. I didn't receive a call back. I called and left two more messages and gave up after the third unanswered message I left. Got a call on 5/30 to set up interview

Interview Questions

• Explain how you handled when you witnessed another nurse break corporate compliance or policy.   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

Why do you want to work here

Reproductive Health Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rantoul, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Rantoul, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

PPH contacted me, they are very private in nature so you have to wait on them. Interviewed by two director and a nurse. Be prepared to demonstrate related work expeience and answer questions about how you feel about pro choice. I am sad i could not take the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about abortions?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to assist with performing an abortion?   1 Answer

I declined the offer due to living arrangements and proximity to work. Also, they hired me in July but I did not recieve an offical date to start until after labor day. I could not wait that long to recieve pay.

Digital Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

I was contacted one day after finalizing an online application for the position. The position had been created and remained unfilled for several months. The initial contact was with the HR hiring manager via email and asked if I had time for a brief phone conversation about the position. The details of the job were attached to the email. There were no changes to the job description from what was posted online versus what was sent.

Interview Questions

• How will you feel working for a company that performs abortions?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you took a concept from beginning to end and how that made you feel.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Planned Parenthood?   Answer Question
    • What initially drew you to the position?   Answer Question
    • How did you find out about the position?   Answer Question

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2008.

Interview

Very friendly and knowledgeable human resources staff arranged everything, met with potential supervisor for about an hour, and had everything wrapped up pretty quickly. Very professional process - none of the we-don't-hear-from-you-forever folks who are out there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and why you are qualified for this position.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a challenge you have encountered on the job and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Interview

I was called by the volunteer coordinator and asked why I wanted to work with them and set up an interview time at my local planned parenthood. I went and was asked questions about myself as well as my stance on abortions. Afterwards, I filled out paperwork for a background check and had to give them two references. They emailed me back a week later to let me know if I got it or not.

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithtown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Smithtown, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

After amny rounds of interviewing, they didn't have the courtesy to let me know that I wasn't selected

Interview Questions

• We are concerned that it would be a long commute, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (San Diego, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied online, then was called for a phone interview. About a week later, I was asked to come in for an on-site interview with 3 people. Another few days later they called me with a few follow up questions, which I apparently answered correctly because they offered me the job at the end of that last phone conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a policy you disagreed with and how did you resolve that.   Answer Question