Planned Parenthood

Getting the Interview

54 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview Details – I applied online and they invite me to a phone interview within the same week. Interviewer(HR) very nice. Very good atmosphere during the interview. Standard questions about why the company and why the position. Then followed by some behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Very specific accounting related skills questions   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Medical Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Planned Parenthood in September 2013.

Interview Details – Received a call a week or two after I submitted resume online. There was an initial phone interview mostly to find out why I wanted to work there. A few days later I had an interview in person with the hiring/center manager who was very pleasant. She asked questions that were mostly situational, such as, describe an instance where you had to work with difficult people, etc.

Interview Question – Describe what you know about Planned Parenthood and why you want to work here.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They don't really negotiate.

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Farmington Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, then scheduled a face to face, the two interviewers ask a bunch of questions that were mainly related to your personality and situational questions. I called to thank them for the interview and followed up about 10 days later to check the status.. never heard anything back.

Interview Question – General   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Healthcare Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Planned Parenthood in July 2013.

Interview Details – First there was an over the phone interview. It lasted maybe 15 minutes. A second interview is held at the clinic with HR personnel will be listening on the phone.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for pp?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Phone Specialist Interview

Aurora, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Planned Parenthood in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applications must be submitted online. phone interview then a face to face. If you get to Face to face they are most likely going to offer you a job.

Interview Question – Nothing I seemed to know more about them and the job then they did. I lead the interview.   View Answer

Reproductive Health Specialist Interview

Reproductive Health Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview Details – They called a few days after I applied to access whether I agree with the controversy surrounding PPH. At the end of the call, we scheduled an in person interview.

Questions asked:
How would your supervisor describe you?
Why do you want to work at PPH?

They called back weeks after the interview.

Interview Question – How do you work in a team and what are your weaknesses when working with a team?   View Answer

Paralegal Interview

Interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview Details – Received a call from the current paralegal and agreed to an interview. The interview was in two parts, one where you got to ask questions and learn about the position, and the other testing your writing, analytical, and attention to detail abilities. The tests weren't difficult, but it definitely throws you off if you've never seen a legal document before.

Interview Question – Standard tests, hardest part is completing it within the time limit.   Answer Question

Health Educator Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview Details – Got a call for an interview, and since a lived a few hours away from their office, the woman doing the hiring decided skype would be perfect so I wouldn't have to travel. We scheduled an interview for a few days later. The woman was friendly, but not overly friendly or reassuring. She moved from question to question without much response.

Interview Question – Most unexpected questions were the hypothetical "what if" questions. Also asked questions such as: What do you look for in a supervisor, how do you feel working for Planned Parenthood because of the controversial issues, why are you interested in the position, etc.   Answer Question

Reproductive Health Assistant Interview

Reproductive Health Assistant

Interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview Details – The questions in this interview were pretty standard. The tone was easy and conversational. There were many questions about working in a team environment, as well as a few about whether or not you support the organization and it's goals. Much of the interview was also informative and relayed information about the job, expectations of employees, etc.

Interview Question – What is your definition of teamwork?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Planned Parenthood in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on 04/23/2013. First contact was made 5/6/2013. I immediately returned the call and left a voicemail. I didn't receive a call back. I called and left two more messages and gave up after the third unanswered message I left. Got a call on 5/30 to set up interview

Interview Question – Explain how you handled when you witnessed another nurse break corporate compliance or policy.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Planned Parenthood