Planned Parenthood

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview Details – The questions in this interview were pretty standard. The tone was easy and conversational. There were many questions about working in a team environment, as well as a few about whether or not you support the organization and it's goals. Much of the interview was also informative and relayed information about the job, expectations of employees, etc.

Interview Question – What is your definition of teamwork?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview Details – Apply online only. Phone interview followed by face-to-face interview with the health center manager and assistant manager. Entire process took at least a month.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Starting pay $10.5/hr with little room for advancement, raises, or bonus.

Rantoul, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Planned Parenthood in February 2011.

Interview Details – PPH contacted me, they are very private in nature so you have to wait on them. Interviewed by two director and a nurse. Be prepared to demonstrate related work expeience and answer questions about how you feel about pro choice. I am sad i could not take the job.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer due to living arrangements and proximity to work. Also, they hired me in July but I did not recieve an offical date to start until after labor day. I could not wait that long to recieve pay.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Planned Parenthood

Worked for Planned Parenthood? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Planned Parenthood Reproductive Health Assistant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Planned Parenthood employees and interview candidates.