Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Planned Parenthood
- Clinic Assistant (7)
- Medical Assistant (6)
- Reproductive Health Assistant (4)
- Registered Nurse (3)
- Health Educator (3)
- Health Care Assistant (3)
- Phone Specialist (2)
- Intern (2)
- Clinician (2)
- Nurse Practitioner (2)
- Development Associate (2)
- HIV Counselor (2)
- Reproductive Health Specialist (2)
- Patient Financial Services Associate (1)
- Associate Director of External Affairs (1)
- Community Outreach Educator (1)
- Direct Response Coordinator (1)
- Director of Executive and Board Affairs (1)
- Regional Organizer (1)
- Heath Center Assistant (1)
- Community Education Manager (1)
- President On A Permanent Or Interim Basis (1)
- Education Administrative Assistant (1)
- EPM Project Manager and Support Analyst (1)
- Support Associate/Patient Care Advocate (1)
- Health Clinic Assistant (1)
- Hotline Health Educator (1)
- A Manager Level Position (1)
- Director of Certification (1)
- Bilingual Health Care Assistant (1)
Reproductive Health Assistant Interview
The questions in this interview were pretty standard. The tone was easy and conversational. There were many questions about working in a team environment, as well as a few about whether or not you support the organization and it's goals. Much of the interview was also informative and relayed information about the job, expectations of employees, etc.
- What is your definition of teamwork? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Planned Parenthood
Reproductive Health Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Chicago, IL).
Apply online only. Phone interview followed by face-to-face interview with the health center manager and assistant manager. Entire process took at least a month.
No negotiations. Starting pay $10.5/hr with little room for advancement, raises, or bonus.
Reproductive Health Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.
Simple.. Basic interview questions...the history of the company. Interacting with people, working with the hours. The pay rates & what's expected of the job. The scrubs will be paid for & the name tag
- Why do you want to work here? 1 Answer
Reproductive Health Assistant InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Rantoul, IL) in February 2011.
PPH contacted me, they are very private in nature so you have to wait on them. Interviewed by two director and a nurse. Be prepared to demonstrate related work expeience and answer questions about how you feel about pro choice. I am sad i could not take the job.
Reasons for Declining
I declined the offer due to living arrangements and proximity to work. Also, they hired me in July but I did not recieve an offical date to start until after labor day. I could not wait that long to recieve pay.