Planned Parenthood Reproductive Health Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Reproductive Health Assistant Interview

The questions in this interview were pretty standard. The tone was easy and conversational. There were many questions about working in a team environment, as well as a few about whether or not you support the organization and it's goals. Much of the interview was also informative and relayed information about the job, expectations of employees, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Planned Parenthood

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Apply online only. Phone interview followed by face-to-face interview with the health center manager and assistant manager. Entire process took at least a month.

No negotiations. Starting pay $10.5/hr with little room for advancement, raises, or bonus.

Anonymous Employee  in  Rantoul, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Rantoul, IL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Planned Parenthood in February 2011.

PPH contacted me, they are very private in nature so you have to wait on them. Interviewed by two director and a nurse. Be prepared to demonstrate related work expeience and answer questions about how you feel about pro choice. I am sad i could not take the job.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer due to living arrangements and proximity to work. Also, they hired me in July but I did not recieve an offical date to start until after labor day. I could not wait that long to recieve pay.

Worked for Planned Parenthood? Contribute to the Community!