Planned Systems International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Planned Systems International

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Planned Systems International (Arlington, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

This was one of the best ever. The initial HR person was highly knowledgeable about the technical specifics of the job she was looking for. Onboarding was great. Ongoing training is required.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered more than I expected

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Planned Systems International (Arlington, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

I had one interview and it was a quick and painless one. I have interned here for 2 summers and knew this was the company I would graduate from college and come to work for. During our call we just discussed compensation and other administrative things such as where to send my employee handbook.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer why you want to work for PSI, what you can bring to the table. Know their values and let recruiters know you agree with them.   Answer Question