Plano ISD

Relevance Date Difficulty

PASAR Assistant Site Manager Interview

PASAR Assistant Site Manager
Plano, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Plano ISD in August 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty casual. I pursued the position by calling my "zone leader" numerous times expressing my desire to become an assistant. She and I agreed upon an official interview. I met her at the office that day, sat down and answered her questions. It lasted about 30 minutes. As all interviews are, it was nerve-wracking, but over-all not too difficult. Questions involved ability to be assertive, discipline employees, and help manage a campus.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to give discipline to a friend?   View Answer
  • Would you be able to discipline or reprimand somebody who is older than you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Plano ISD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plano ISD PASAR Assistant Site Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Plano ISD employees and interview candidates.