Plante Moran

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assurance/Tax Intern Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview Details – I interviewed on campus and then got a call about 4 days later to schedule an office visit interview in Chicago.

I interviewed with three people in Chicago (30 min each) and then got a call about an offer about an hour after I left the office.

Interview Question – None of the questions were two difficult. Mostly just talk about yourself and career goals.   Answer Question

Management Consulting (IT) Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Plante Moran in November 2013.

Interview Details – Got a first round interview on campus. There is a pre-interview mixer and it was a good opportunity to meet with your interviewer. First round is mainly behavior questions, I got about 6-7 behavior questions. The interviewer is a manager and she is extremely nice. Got a call from hr the next week and arrange a second round. Second round was in their office and the managing partner gave a welcome speech. Second round with two manager and a partner. Interview are mostly conversational. I interviewed in Chicago office and it was a nice office (better than some of the big 4). Get a call from the partner the next Friday to extend an offer

Interview Question – Tell me about what you know about our job.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Plante Moran in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus. Went to the office 2-3 weeks later. Interviewed with a partner, an HR person, and a manager. Nothing difficult. The chicago office is really nice and they are renovating it even more. It was much nicer than some of the big 4 firms I have seen (E&Y and PwC).

Interview Question – What are your short term goal?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I have not technically declined yet. But I have 2 other offers and 2 more office visits coming up. But they are not on the top of my list right now. It has nothing to do with the firm. Plante is a great place and the people are really exceptional. But for me, it is my long term goals. I want to work for a fortune 100 corporation and Plante is not the right place to start your career when that's where you want to end up.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern Interview

Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview Details – The interview process began with an on-campus behavioral-based interview. Upon invitation, the second round interview included an office visit and three behavioral interviews. During the office visit, each candidate was paired with a "buddy" who served as a mentor throughout the day.

Interview Question – Describe your greatest achievement and why.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Plante Moran? Contribute to the Community!

Plante Moran Videos

Plante Moran – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​​Plante Moran is planted firmly in the upper Midwest. With some 20 offices in Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois, the firm provides a variety of accounting and management consulting services. Its offerings include tax… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plante Moran interview questions and advice in Chicago, IL. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Plante Moran employees and interview candidates.